Please help! First grow having some bad problems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Edeleiwa, Jul 9, 2018.

1. I went away for the night and had replanted my little White Widow in some peat moss mixed soil. I added the moss cause it wasn’t draining enough and turning to mud, but I came back today to find the tips looking brown and there was already some yellowing on top. I’m super fresh to growing and still trying to figure it out. I had had some PH problems earlier but my soil was alkaline so I figured that some peat moss would be alright cause it’s acidic right? I’m sure I rolled some eyes with that presumption. Diagnosis and treatment advice would be much appreciated. Thanks humanoids!

Attached Files:

2. From what I can see, you need to put some perlite in the soil for better aeration. Your roots are suffocating because of the soil clumping up. Also post pictures in natural light. It would be easier for diagnosis. If you suspect here is a issue with the ph, measure the ph of the runoff. The runoff ph has to be 6-6.5. You need to adjust your ph with ph down if you are using tap water or bottled water. No need to worry about ph if you are using rain water. But the major issue here is that you are missing perlite in the soil. Add 30% perlite of total soil.

3. You da best

4. follow his advice before doing anything else.