Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE HELP! Experinced users only!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuicyJayyys, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :wave:Okay, so i just got on this program called "transitions" and i have only received one UA so far, i haven't smoked in two weeks exactly, when i got my results back from the lab my P.O. said my levels were 800ngs.. now since i haven't smoked in 14 days my levels have dropped obviously, but im in need of smoking right now and my question is, is that will i be okay if i smoke one blunt with a buddy? It will most likely be a 1.4g blunt and im just nervous because i don't know how THC levels work and i wouldn't want to raise them all the way up again but since its been two weeks even if i do smoke right now my levels will STILL be lower then 800 im assuming? Please leave your opinions im in desperate need, thanks.

2. don't do it.

3. if you have a test coming up in 2 weeks or less don't smoke

4. #4 Y0L0, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    I know this may be "against the rules" But i say fuck it and get some gorilla dro or k2 at your local headshop or gas station if its not banned. 2-3 small hits and your high plus its un-detectable.

Indeed this is against the rules - WW

5. ^ dont be the kid with no self control who has to smoke something and then winds up in the ER because he smoke too much spice

6. Okay, do you guys know anything about thc levels and how they work? like does a couple rips raise them all the way back up??? Its just tough when all your friends toke and im sitting here not doing shit but playing COD wanting to smokeee so bad. I just need opinions & i haven't even tried K2 or that stuff is it any good?

7. Yessssss you will fail if you smoke dude, just wait till you pass all your tests and are off probation, it's not worth it dude.

8. yes it raises it up, yes i know its tough but stick it out. it will make it that much better when you can smoke again and no k2 is fucking terrible, dont do it, and its against the rules here to even discuss it

9. okay good to know.

10. #10 Y0L0, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    Ok let me tell you honestly. People say a bunch of bullshit about k2 just becouse its not the real thing. They say buncha bullshit about it has chemicals which it does but the only health issues come if you over do it. People dont understand how potent that shit it. You cant take that shit out a pipe take 2 small hits from a j for your first time and just relaxe. You will get the high your looking for fast and show up clean on your drug test.

We do not allow the discussion of legal highs on GC - WW

11. but since ive only has one UA all i have to do is have my levels be lower.. and i havent smoked in two weeks, do you guys really think it wont be okay?

12. but are you that weak that you really need to chase that "fast high"? seriously if you need to get high that bad there is some underlying problem

13. No. You will fail. Basically smoke some k2 or just wait it out. I mean you could always smoke a lil bud and try all the methods to get that shit outta your system but no way to be sure your ok.

14. it can also fuck you up. made some kid at my school pass out, throw up, and stay out. he was non-responsive to words and was barely breathing for like 10 minutes....

he smoked a bunch of k2 with his friends a couple minutes be for that, there was 2 ambulances and like 3 cops.

15. whatever man, it kind of seems like you just want people to tell you to do it and that you'll be ok so go ahead and smoke a fat blunt, fuck a drug test right?

16. I dont i hae only smoked k2 once out of a j my friend let me hit. I had no idea what it was till it fucked me up lol. I mean it sounds like he wants the high pretty bad so let that be his choice. I prefer the real deal over fake bake but i mean to make k2 sound like the devil when its not THAT bad.
    :smoke:

17. If you're on probation, don't smoke. Simple as that. Trust me, getting a little buzz ain't worth getting your ass locked up! Don't take other people's advice and smoke JWH-*** insence blends. They are labeled "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" for a reason. Though they are marketed for human consuption, their safety hasn't been tested neither short or long term. I actually have a friend who ended up diagnosed with schitzophrenia after smoking 22 grams of the shit in a day. True that's a bit of an extreme, but still it makes my point. Just go get some beer and kill it down, or probably your best bet would be a psychedelic (would be specific, but they are unmentionables) and trip. You may actually learn something about yourself that way.

18. [quote name='"Y0L0"']

I dont i hae only smoked k2 once out of a j my friend let me hit. I had no idea what it was till it fucked me up lol. I mean it sounds like he wants the high pretty bad so let that be his choice. I prefer the real deal over fake bake but i mean to make k2 sound like the devil when its not THAT bad.
    :smoke:[/quote]

It is hat bad. Its been shown to rot your fucking lungs and I've known people who kill themselves because of voices. The shit makes you a paranoid schizophrenic.
    Just end the thread

19. im not gonna smoke k2 never have never will, all im saying is i was an everyday smoker and now i haven't for two weeks and my p.o. said your first UA is okay to be dirty i just need to have my levels LOWER for next time. i just want opinions that is all.

20. Your P.O. doesnt expect your levels to be "lower", he/she exects you to be clean next test which is why the next test was a month from the last one. You piss dirty and you will be violated, but hey atleast you got to smoke weed one last time before going to jail or prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.