Please help! Experienced advice needed!!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by alexxx420, Nov 12, 2016.

2. It looks much too yellow even in your last "healthy" picture.

What, exactly is it growing in?

Are there drainage holes in your cup?

If I were you I'd move it indoors and put it under a 24 hour CFL - but it also may require an immediate transplant- and it still may not make it.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks kinda young ? What is outside temps?

Jar is always half full

4. well, it looks yellow because of the sun that was lighting the picture, but it was a healthy green colour.. Its in a 3L pot with extra holes made by me.. Also today it became more thin and i think its going to be dead by tmrw anyway, i just planted today an og kush and anotherone SC waiting for germination.. Unfortunatelly i dont have any lights because i think it might be dangerous ordering online..

It is a week old today and temps are really good no less than 19 no more than 27, outdoors as well, summer starting in Australia..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

5. Guys also last year i planted a Durban poison in a pot with sandy soil because im close to the coast and the soil is like that. Long story short it grew up really healthy until 2 months old which in 3 days the leaves started getting "wet and soft and dark green" and died. It was my first attempt so later i found out it was root disease because my grandma was watering it every evening without me knowing lol!! This year so far i spent 10 seeds from msnl and 2 didnt srout at all after that i started germinating in paper towels, 1 srouted with one cotyledon missing which died after a day, in the same pot i had 2 more which was affected by the rain as the strawberry cough above but they died instantly, 1 more was eaten by a bird and 2 more placed in the sandy soil and after sprouting started to die and they looked like root deseases. The rest is placed on organic potting soil mix mixed with perlite.. After all im starting to think that my water might be too hard for the seedlings? maybe they changed ppm from last year or bad seed genetics, but it was from the same seedbank i got the durban poison..

6. what is the soil mix they are in? bagged or your own? did you add amendments? what and how much?

7. its organic soil potting mix. Bagged, mixed with perlite. No amendments added

8. Typically potting soils come with barely any fertilizer. It sounds to me like overwatering and probably need aeration and compost in larger amounts.

You can use CFL and fluorescent tube lighting for veg indoors. I think they will need a little protection at first. I have a four foot shop light I bought at a hardware store that plugs in. Keeps the squirrels away, no rain storms to drown them and probably faster growth because it sounds a little chilly there with the rain.

• Like Like x 1