Please Help ?? DWC Sea of Green Question???

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Feb 25, 2010.

1. #1 DrGr33nThumb215, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    Oh so the issue I am facing is it's my 2nd week of flower and my plants branches are really heavy and a few are drooping to the ground they are healthy and perky just not strong enough to hold some of the branches up I have 9 plants in 5 gallon dwc buble buckets that occupy about a 9x6 space
    I just picked up a 30x10 twine net from the hydro store thinking that I am going to do a sea of green setup where I hang the net about 4 feet up and place each branch through the net and use it as support and hopeful each brand in the net devlopes one large cola now I'm sitting here thing about going to install the net and I realize that if I install this net how am I going to check my ph levels and ppm daily and how am I going to change out my 5 gallon buckets weekly with this net holding all my plants together am I going to have to remove the net daily to check ppm and ph and then again at the end of the week to change my resivors now that i think about it seems more like a burden then a help I might just go with tradition string or this new Velcro and return the net unless you guys know anything that could help me out and make the ph Check and ppm Check easier

2. tie the plant to itself. ...no?:confused:

3. That's pretty much what I am going to have to do because I have been searching all morning and haven't found any answers except for a custom PVC pipe setup that makes each plant have it's own screen per a bucket that is attached to the lid and those run about 20 bucks each to make I think I am just going to go with some good old Velcro and tie the brand to the main stem