Please Help Droopy Plants

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by charperrr, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Just about the 3rd week from sprout and seems like last 4 or five days the plant has been drooping. At first I think I might have over watered, every other day, then ever 2 days and nothings helped perk the plants back up. Also seems like growth has slowed down too. Not sure what the problem is because the leaves look healthy, but they are drooping, I am using tap water room temp that I let sit out for at least 24 hours. Please help! Thanks

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. At that age even every couple of days might be over watering. Let the soil really dry out, until the plant is clearly thirsty, feel how heavy the pot is, then feed it water again. Feel how heavy the pot is after watering - you'll then know by feel when it's getting time to water again.

Looks healthy beyond drooping, probably is over watered - also its roots COULD be feeling a little confined, but I think it's probably still comfortable in that pot for a little longer.

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow