PLEASE HELP Droopy leaves (Pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Green fist, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I transplanted my clones in to 100% Promix medium two days ago. When I did, I pre-saturated the medium because of its ability to drain the water. Yesterday the medium was rather dry so I mixed in half of a 1/4 tsp of Grow Big with 1/2 Gal. of water. I used around 3/4 of a cup of water in each Solo cup. I stopped feeding when the water started to drain from the bottom of the cup. Prior to this, a particular plants' leaves were starting to droop and turn a bright green color towards the center vein. And today, there is a substantial increase in the droop. I was wondering if it was from over-watering. And if it is, will they come back once they have used all the water in their system?

[​IMG]
    Here is a pic of the plant yesterday.

[​IMG]
    And here is today.

Was wondering what the GC community thought of this?

2. I'm going to guess that your baby may be feeling a little burned by nutrients? I would give filtered, ph adjusted water only for the next 7-10 days. I typically dilute my veg nutes to 25% strength for their first week, 50% strength for their second week, 75% strength for their third week, and 100% strength for their fourth week on. I'm no expert, but I certainly feel your concern!

Good luck!

3. When you say you dilute your nutes, do you mean you use lower amounts than the product recommends? Or do you premix the solution in water, and then use what they ask for?

4. Right. I adjusted the amount recommended on the bottle to create the diluted mixture so that the plant gets the same amount of liquid as before, just less nutrient.

For 25% I used 1ml per liter instead of 4ml
    For 50% I used 2ml per liter instead of 4ml, and so on.