Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help dont want to get ma baby burnt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jofey A, May 3, 2012.

1. how yous doing folk 3 weeks flower ,and i am wondering how far away to put the light ,it is 600watt hps, and the bulb is a brand new philips son-t bulb and ballast .... the dimentions of the room are 4 feet by 4 feet no height issue:wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::hippie:

2. Hey man, welcome to GC. i haven't grown with hps, but I think most people will tell you at least a foot from it? Probably more.

You'll get a much better and more educated response from one of these subforums:
    MARIJUANA CULTIVATION - Grasscity.com Forums

3. Back to grammar school OP.

4. Everything I have read said keep it 18" from light .. I just put my hand onto my budding girls for a minute if it's to hot and starts to burn me I kno lights are too close..