Please help. dont know if plants are sick or not. first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cochefts123, Oct 1, 2014.

1. So last night before going to bed all my leaves were up right. This morning doing a quick check in noticed on my plants a lot of the leaves started to droop at the stem. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? This is my first grow.

2. Are they thirsty? What's your light cycle?

3. Def not thirsty.....soil is still plenty moist they are on. A 18/6 light cycle.....I would say they are over watered. However they were watered 2 days ago

4. whenever i see my leaves looking like that i would think either overwatered or underwatered or rootbound however some of my bigger fan leaves are dropping too and idk whats up either??

5. Not root bound just tranplanted. Was thinking over watered but it wouldn't make since giving how long ago it was water

6. I cant look at your pics because they are on another site... how long ago was it watered because if you don't have proper aeration or drainage then you could be dry as a bone on top but muddy in the bottom. Just looking at them as thumbnails they look like normal pretty healthy plants LITFA

7. 2 days ago. And it's not muddy on bottom....could be they are healthy and I just don't have enough light on them. I'm going to lower light and see what happens

8. #9 jonny.blaze/420, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    I water plants that size about once a week (really I water plants individually based on what each one is telling me but in general you know). 2 days ago is not that long at all if you gave them too much when you did water them.

It is hard  to see on the thumbnails but are you adding aeration to your soil mix? The top of the soil looks really dark instead of speckled with white from the perlite.

If it was a light issue they would be stretching up to the light not drooping away from it.

9. It's ocean forest from fox farms is what I'm using

10. it seems everything is in check, leave em be if the soil is super dry then water but if not dont water for a couple days, leave them be, if you just transplanted the soil w

11. If you checked em right when you turned the lights on, its perfectly normal for them to be a bit droopy... Are they still droopy?