Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help! Did I just buy decarbed weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DrGonzz420, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother I wouldn't put it past any of them. I'm sure they are ...I mean they have the nerve to sell that shit in the first place. Why not toss some oregano in it lol. Can't you guys just grow your own now. No restrictions ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. By the way. 9th circuit court of appeals just passed a law saying that zero federal dollars can be used to fuck with Marijuana dispensaries or growers. Medical .. that tells me the feds are preparing to lift the prohibition. The war on weed is a senseless useless waste of money , let people buy what they want and pay taxes. I can't wait for the day I can buy and sell goods of this kind. And I'm gonna pay every cent of tax they want. I just can't wait. I never thought I'd see the day it was legal anywhere in the USA , what's next. Those aliens up there people think they see actually land on the white house lawn ?

3. No, we still have restrictions. I'm not sure about Colorado or Oregon, Alaska. But in Washington I believe you still need to be a patient to grow. Also, the cannabis has to be tested by the feds before it could legally be sold, they would know if it were anything other then weed. That's why a lot of the weed at the stores is so old, they have to send it in for testing, then packaging. By the time it gets to you it's usually a couple of months old. However, I have gotten weed before that was literally harvested exactly 2 weeks before purchase. And yes, it was chronic, stinky and very fresh looking.. But for some reason, most of the trim/shake sold at the stores seems to be very low grade, and upwards of 8 months old+. A few months ago, I purchased a bag of weed called "Roll your own trim" only to find out, it was actually a bag of grinded up bud, I found almost 3 grams worth of bud in this bag. It was Royal Kush from Lopez and Orr Co. and it looked and smelled amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Believe me my friend, you are in for a treat once it get's legalized in your area. It's.... magical. Also, the rec shops in my area bare very little resemblance to a dispensary. In the stores I buy from, there are bags of weed lining the walls behind the counter, tiny little jars stuffed to the brim with dense nuggies, perfectly shaped pre-rolls that smoke perfectly almost everytime. Edibles, CANDIES, SODA'S. It's insane lol. So much to choose from, the first time you walk in you'll probably spend 30 minutes in there just talking about bud with the bud tenders. Most of the bud tenders in my area are stoners themselves, and will sit there and talk about the weed all freaking day if you let them. One major difference, is we don't have mason jars full of bud to choose from. That isn't how legal cannabis works in Washington State. They all come in sealed containers, if the seal is broken, the store can't sell it. So no opening the jars up and taking a whiff, or watching them weigh it and bag in front of you. All of the weed is prepared and ready for to be sold usually in plastic containers that keep weed fresh. It's a vastly different experience from shopping at a dispensary, that's for sure.

5. That's nuts because I was reading the law here in mass if it passes in November for legalization. The only restriction I could find was at the moment people can't get any sort of bank or federally connected money loans to start businesses. Otherwise it's only 21 plus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That really surprises me about Washington. Because gnc can sell herbs and shit that supposedly do stuff like boost testosterone , without fda approval , not checked or vetted , and no one has a problem with it ...

7. Cannabis is treated like alcohol in Washington State. Marijuana farms who sell commercial cannabis have to be inspected routinely by feds, to make sure they're not doing anything they're not supposed too. It's can't be genetically modified, they are restricted on which pesticides and insecticides etc they can use. The only thing I've seen used in the weed was Neem Oil. Which is basically just soap that can be washed off. I'm almost positive that they are regulating the chemical THC and CBD, etc as well, and that the marijuana plants can only contain THC and CBD. It's hard to explain, cannabis farms are not legally allowed to alter the cannabis. Cannabis is it's own thing, and is heavily regulated. You can't just grow it and sell it to stores, you have to be a holder of a license to be legally allowed to sell it on a commercial scale.

8. They also have to provide proper labeling. If the package isn't labelled in a similar fashion to this, they can't sell it.

Attached Files:

9. I'm in MA to waiting for the vote in Nov!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would use that on some boneless skinless chicken thighs and cook over charcoal. Mother fuckin yum!

11. I actually have cooked with it a few times lol.

12. A half ounce of ground up bud I purchased. Really, really dank. Smells like a wet dream. Tastes even better, perfect weed for rolling blunts. :)

Attached Files:

13. My camera is very low quality and is from 2010, the pictures make the weed look really bad. It's like old cameras have a shit filter for weed pics. It's actually very frosty, and there are chunks of bud at the top.

14. You're the problem with Rec stores lol... I would rather buy 3g of bud at $12g than an ounce of shit shake... Educate yourself on the matters you wish to speak upon before typing lol Bud must be tested by the FEDS you say yet it's illegal federally? That is interesting... It must be tested by a local state registered lab and those have proven to be useless and in some cases falsifying info and remember $$$ talks. They've pulled so many products off shelves in CO and WA due to banned pesticides and fungicides its NOT funny!!

I'm sure you're one of those idiots that read nothing about 502 past the line that said " legal weed " than looked down at the pot leaf that covers your entire tshirt and said "der hur legalize it derrrrr"

• Like Like x 1
  15. I bought a qp of shake once for like half price and it was 5 Oz's of shake and 3 of straight buds!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Why are you buying that schwaggy shake instead of buds?

• Like Like x 1
  17. And no matter how good of a camera you use there isn't any way to make that bag of pencil shavings look "good". Just sayin...

• Like Like x 2
  18. I keep thinking of those old cigarette comercials when I look at that bag o schwag.....

"Welcome to flavor country".

• Like Like x 1
  19. It looks pretty good in person. It's not trim, it's shake and grounded up bud. It's smoked and tastes pretty good.

20. In person it's crystal covered and light green. Looks like bud more then anything that's been ground up extremely fine. And that's because ounces are expensive at the weed store. I'm talking $120 an ounce.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.