Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help! Did I just buy decarbed weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DrGonzz420, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's the lowest quality bud they sell. I purchase the crappiest stuff they have on purpose. I don't have a whole lot of money to spend on pot, if you want to criticize what I purchase, maybe send me some money so I can buy something better.

2. The store I go to sells wholesale products one week out of every month. I'm talking 7 grams for $20, ounces of trim for $35+. ounces of high grade bud for $99. What I purchased isn't even shake technically, it's grounded trim. So of course it looks terrible. The high grade bud we purchased is far better then most of the stuff people buy illegally these days. It just so happens I shop for the cheapest bud they usually sell at these stores, as the prices of high grade are rather expensive compared to the mids and schwag. I'm talking $10 a gram for the good stuff.

3. Has it not crossed your mind that stores will try and rip you off? Yeah it's not legal to do so, but when has that stopped dozen of other salesman. Youre rather naive, lol i dont give a shit about what you purchased, you were the one posting pics of your fucked up sketch bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. think ya answered ya question your self ..as it said on the label ' shake and bake' seem like its what others have told you its shake and trims from the plants,,,,,,,mac

5. if you pay for the cheapest ,ythats what you get Crap sweepings ,,,,grow a pair and grow your own ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  6. ask yourself this...can u buy an oz of decent weed for $38..I'm in a legal state too...cheap price on a zip is 150...$38???..you got what u paid for...

7. I didn't answer my own question, because it's technically not shake, it's trim. And I wasn't asking if it was shake, I'm confused what you mean. Are people blind, or just incapable or reading. I was asking if it was decarbed, do you even know what decarbed MEANS? Well, you probably do now because I bet you googled it. But, no, Mac, I didn't answer my own question. Go be a white knight elsewhere.

8. It's like you're all mad now because I told a girl she was wrong. I swear, the second a girl leaves a comment, all of the cuckold white knight's want to run to the rescue.

9. Dude youre the one that's mad, should be too you bought some shit

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm not mad. Go away you tranny. People are responding negatively for no reason, it's annoying. Take your drama elsewhere, I came here asking a serious question and I get nothing but idiots who've probably only been smoking for a week commenting on here. I know I bought shit, didn't have a choice. It's better then buying weed laced with rat shit, rat poison, and sprayed with bug spray.

11. All I wanted to know is if my weed is for edibles, then I get a bunch of idiots on here telling me I bought spice and whatnot. Like they've never smoked before in their entire lives.

12. The fact people were calling it spice reflects the credibility of the "stoners" on this site.

13. Well I could be wrong but it looks like bits of an old, old wooden ship used in the civil war era.

It's most likely not decarbed...that would be odd. Although it's hard to tell with the pics you provided.

14. a better pic

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. It wouldn't be as odd as you think to find decarbed weed at the rec stores here in Washington.

16. So you're saying that you've seen it before? It doesn't make any sense why they would sell that.

That pic is not any better. I think you bought really cheap shake...the end.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lmao. I'm old. I thought spice as in like oregano or shit like that. Haha my bad , thanks for that info.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Doesn't dust , moonbars, smell like chemicals and whack you out. Maybe he got dusted.

19. What?

20. I was pretty confused too. I wasn't sure if they were talking about the drug spice, or oregano. And either way, neither could happen anyway. It's not like I bought some bag of a dealer. I don't have a dealer anymore. My only dealers are the bud tenders behind the counter. It would be pretty funny if they were mixing in oregano with the bags of trim lol.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.