Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help! Did I just buy decarbed weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DrGonzz420, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 grojak, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Shake n Bake lol clever I hope you paid like $75 ounce for that. You bought the bottoms of the jars, the leaf and shit that "shakes" off.

Would you buy year old milk to consume? You need to contact a few people on this man!! 1st reach out to the Liquor and Marijuana control board (yes their the ones that fucked all this up from the beginning) also reach Joe Novak or someone in his orginization they'd love this. Lastly I would get this shit tested (Joe Novak or one of his peers could probably assist with this). This shit is better than all the good weed good people were growing for medicinal purposes? Bullshit!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. That shit should be returned and never ever ever shop there again. If you can't smell it or touch it don't buy it ...that's like not even shake that makes Mexican brick weed look like kandy kush. No offense. But I'd return that.

3. That's all shake no bake brother. Ithe makes me sick that someone could even sell that and call it weed. Weeds maybe. Not weed though. I'm not by any means saying you should ever do this. Dont take my advice , but I would probably duct tape that to a cinder block and return it the hard and loud way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Oregano and other herbs and spices look even better than that. No offense op. You didn't know when you bought it. What did you do with it anyway (original poster)
    But yeah it does look like spice.

5. How could it be spice if I bought it directly out of a marijuana store?

6. I paid $38 for it haha

7. I'm still currently smoking it. The high is very dirty and awful, and it still smells horrendous. Doesn't taste to bad, tastes like weed. Or at least it didn't taste to bad, now that I'm at the bottom of the bag it tastes bitter like I'm smoking a freaking pill or something.

8. In fact, the last hit I took left me feeling very dizzy and almost kind of sick. I'm concerned about the weed I'm smoking, something does seem very wrong about it.

9. Spice is synthetic weed, it's seirously fucked up shit. Would seirously not recommend smoking that

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. THIS ISN'T SPICE. Can you not read? Marijuana stores don't sell spice.

11. I live in Washington State. We no longer have dispensaries, only rec shops, or weed stores. Whatever you want to call it. And in weed stores, they only sell cannabis and cannabis related products. Some weed stores don't even sell pipes, just weed.

12. They're not legally allowed to alter the weed in any way. I don't even think they can use terpenes on legal weed farms.

13. A better pic of the weed after I put it in a different bag.

Attached Files:

14. So if you know it's not spice and definitely marijuana, why you on here asking what it is? And saying it's a terrible high and shitty,but you're still smoking it?Why? Are you that desperate? Grow your own, then you'd know,and wouldn't have to make yourself look a fool on social media.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I've disposed of most of it in a different way lol. Smoking some of it until tomorrow. And I wasn't asking people if it was Spice or not, I was on here asking if it was decarbed.

16. Sorry but multiple people have already said that looks like spice and you were wanting an opinion. Spice gives a fucked high like that, i read everything you wrote, im just giving my opinion. Well shit, if that's what they sell you in states that have legalized, I'll stick to my underground bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Stop smoking it I don't care where you bought it, it is not weed....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. HOW COULD IT NOT BE WEED.... this does not make any sense. What do you think rec shops sell? If it say's "This product may be unlawful outside of Washington State" then it's Cannabis.

19. What else could it be, if it were anything other then weed the store would be shut down and the owners arrested. I purchased it over the counter in a sealed package with a receipt given. It's weed, weed stores are licensed to carry only marijuana products, it would be against state law to sell anything else in these stores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.