Please help diagnose my clone's issues

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by aduckonquack, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Hi All,

I'm having trouble with a clone I got from a dispensary here in Ca about 1.5 weeks ago. Pic here

About my grow:

Medium: Botanicare Ready-Gro Moisture (coco/perlite/worm castings, etc) in 5gal smart pot

Watering: RO Water at 5.8-6.1 after adjusting

Temperatures: 75 during the day 66 at night. Water given at 68 degrees.

Nutes: GH Flora Series + CalMag (have only given one does of nutes so far at 300ppm. I was thinking the soil would have enough in it for the first couple weeks as is)

Grow setup: 2x2x6 tent with a mars 300w LED hung 18" above canopy. 180cfm fan with carbon filter for extract and passive intake

Growth is very slow and the bottom fan leaf tips feel crispy/dried out. New growth is quite thick and twisted and older leaves are developing purple/yellow spots. I'm thinking the problem may with with the PH of the soil itself so I mixed a bit of soil in with plain water and tested the PH after 20 minutes and it came out to about 7.2... not sure how accurate this method is (I also used tap water which starts at about 7.5ph instead of RO water which I can test again if needed)

Thanks in advance! Really hope you guys can point me in the right direction.