Please help diagnose .. is this mold

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by crypnotize, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Hoping someone can help me diagnose the problem(s) with my plants.  I have been giving nothing but ph5.2 water past 4 days. 

System: DWC
    Temps: steady 26C/78F (past 2 days 30C, but back under control
    Humidity: 65%
    experience: rookie

Problem signs: White stuff on stem, white spots and blotches on lower leaves, droopy and shriveled leaves.

When transfering to DWC system at start of veg, I placed rooter cube about 2 inches below surface of netpot which I believe has been limiting airflow down there.  I trimmed most of the bottom leaves in hopes of getting more air circulation and they were all pretty much dead (shriveled with white spots and holes)

Anyways, pictures speak more than words, please have a look and offer up any diagnosis/solutions you may have.  

Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. Dwc water needs 5.8 ph. It looks like you've got some lock out and potential heat stress.

At 5.2 nitrogen is slipping. Magnesium, calcium, sulphur, and molybdenum are all completely locked out.

3. I was reading formula use from : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=124487
    and it said to adjust ph to 5.2 

If that is all the problem is and no mold, that would be too sweet.. i'll adjust them up when I get home.  Thanks!

4. Do what zombie says, I see no mold. Also looks like you may have over-ferted a little, what's your ppm's at?

5. Will do.. what a relief! ppms have been kickin around 1300 @500. 

6. Try doing a flush and then come back in around 800 ppm and see how they look.