Please help determine my def.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nissty, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Checked ph today and it was 6.5 so not a ph issue. its in FFof soil, 41 days old afghan kush ryder. I know I burnt it a bit with tigerbloom but since i flushed the yellowing seems to be getting much worse. havnt given it any nutes in 2 weeks since the initial burn that got worse over a weeks time until I flushed. So here I am after the flush and soil ph is 6.5. what next?

Attached Files:

2. EDIT: Changed my mind on the deficiency. Its not Nitrogen, its Magnesium. See the way the leaf tips are curling upward like they're praying? They're praying for Magnesium. Try giving them 1tsp espom salts per gallon of water, and that should help green them up.

3. #3 Nissty, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    Thats what I was thinking too, hopefully it works, thanks for the reply, +rep.d
    also I just flushed yesterday, should I go ahead and give it to them now as a second watering or let it get dry first?

4. Yes, thats fine.

5. Can I give epsom salt with fox farm nutes? how often should i give it epsom?

6. I can't tell you whether its ok or not to mix espom salts with FF nutes. I only grow organicly so therefore I don't know much about chemicals. Honestly, i'd google it and do some research to see whether its safe or not, but i'm fairly sure it is.

I know some growers that even use 1tsp espom salts in every watering as a precautionary measure. Its great for plants in terms of micro nutrients, and won't harm your plant if it turns out to not be a magnesium deficiency.