Please help confirm sex.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Zentenx, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hey, just watered my plants this morning and saw these on two plants, I can tell some have pistols and look female but these two I need confirmation on please.

Any advice on how to safely remove them if they are herm or male? Thanks. 1579093451591.jpg 1579093494434.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Balls!

Snoochie Boochies!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Both of those look like Male balls to me, the 2nd pict you loaded looks like you tried taking it in a wind storm. But imo there male.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, sorry my phone is crap, thank you guys for the quick response!

Guess 5/7 isn't bad right?

5. Yup still looking male, its growing many balls and even one opening will blow pollen everywhere, I would suggest very carefully removing those and burning them, or collect pollen and store it to make seeds later on in life.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I will try to cut them down gently and place them into a plastic bag, then shake the roots off and bag also.

Can I reuse the soil without issues?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would suggest covering them with a bag prior to chopping. This way, if 1 sac opens, no pollen will escape to pollinate your girls. ;) Sorry you had to lose 2 plants. :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yea, them be balls for sure...
    Sorry for your loss fella

Snoochie Boochies!

9. Put the bag over the plant, that's safest way to make sure you dont have any pollen getting scattered round the place!

I dont see any issue reusing soil, but then I'm a hydro junkie lol

Snoochie Boochies!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thank you for your condolences. I was so sad that I just had to germinate 12 more seeds and start a second grow. I'll be posting updates on a new post or i'll figure out how to do a journal. :)

Cheers Zen

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wanted to do it on purpose , polinate my plant , but ive failed , that jsut tells you that its not that easy , i owuld imagine if sacks are not opened there is 0 chance for any troubles .