Please help clear this up.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by BoomRuckus, May 23, 2020.

1. So I have heard many people say AK-47 was named for the weapon, and many others say it was named for it being an Afghan Kush breed to have a 47 day flower period. Does anybody have the original story behind this strain?

2. #2 old shol4evr, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  3. I believe it is sativa dominant if not full sativa.

• Like Like x 2
  4. according ot what people say Simon of serious seeds called it that because one hit wonder and can cause Paranoia in some smokers and take some smokers out after one hit. ..it was named after the AK47 gun because of its powerful effect on users ....or some thing like that ,,theres probably more stories about the AK ,,just try googling and see what you can come up with ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 old shol4evr, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thats sounds a lot like what Ive heard about it. I dont know where I heard the one about afghan kush and 47 day flower, but Ive heard it from a few people.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Same here. I know AK47 has a shorter flower period than most. As for the 47 days... I would have to see it. Thats pretty short. They have the seeds on MSNL. I was thinking of trying it one of these days. Would be fun to make some hybrids too. According to MSNL it is not terribly tall for a sativa, so that is pretty nice.

• Like Like x 2
  8. its a good smoke quite smooth ,but one of the strong highs ,can take ya by surprise ..its got some good strains in its make up ,,,,,,mac,