Please help brown and yellow burn spots

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Harold skelton, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what these weird spots are after I feed my plant. I am thinking When I water I possibly get nutrient water on my plants leaves and not wiping it off because I don't know it's on it. It doesn't really spread and I only see it a few days after I feed or maybe low rh or infrequent watering... I don't know it's an autoflower... my average temp is 80 and humidity stays between 50-60... please help

Attached Files:

2. As you go through the picture at that site what do you feel looks closest to yours?

3. I have a bucnh of outdoor plants I do same deeds on same days everything. Only plants that are doing this are my indoor under my 600 watt LED BLOOMBOSS. I think it could possibly be water burns or sometimes I get nutrient water on the leaves and may not whip off and maybe light burning it. It only seems to get bad after I feed on Wednesdays. I have the LED 24 inch away..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you feeding cal-mag? Plants grown under LED tent to need more of this, i also had the same, fed her cal-mag and not seen it since :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1