please help before it gets worse

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jb1128, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Okay first the run down.

my system it hydro top drip into bato buckets coco over clay pellets

newts Gh 3 part

PH was staying at 5.8 but for the past 2 days it gone up to 6.0

ppm's sweet spot has been around 1100 to 1150 it was up over 1300 this morning topped off bringing it down to 1050

grow box temp steady 75f humi 40 to 60 try to keep it 50%

strain THC bomb and they are 7 weeks into veg..planned to flower next week... anything else needed let me know

I am starting to notice these yellowing spots on just a few leafs on 2 of my 7 plants,I think newt burn,thats why I lowered the PPM's down to 150 hopping that will help. see pics......

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      2.6 MB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      2.2 MB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  2. When your PH spiked to 6, you were then taking out Ca, and Mn both. Keep PH no higher than 5.8 with ALL Macro's and Micro's available. PH imbalance can reveal itself easily in 48 hrs.

3. Thanks mmman,i bumpped it down last night to 5.8 and when I got up this morning it was back up to 6.0 I bummped back down again,and bumped back down just now.... I bump it down and it goes right back up,I am still a few days off from a newt change,I am thinking I should do it today....

4. Yep, get er done.

5. Thanks,Will do!!!!

6. okay rez change is done PH is holding at 5.8 (for now) I went a tad light on the newts PPM"s are 1074 rez temp is a bit low at 62 f put heater in,next feed time is in about an hour and a half,will report my PH after... but right now all is good,if everything stays normal I should see improvement in a day or two????????:smoke: