please help aspa i need to know if you can od ur plant with molasses

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dannyboy1069, Sep 12, 2011.

1. i think i might have put a lil bit to much on one of my plants when the hole thing tiped over on its stalk so umm idk and it was grandmas molasses with fuckin salt in it so idk im trippin

2. Oh damn. I guess I would flush it. But how much is a lot? Is it just a syrupy mess. Did you try any methods of removing excess molasses. Put soak it up with a towel? Or did you just stumble onto a trick to get huge buds. One time use of 6ozs of molasses. Damn I'm curious. Please keep up post.

3. When you use molasses use only unsulphered/black strap

Only a tablespoon per gallon and mix well

all you can do now is put a steak in the ground tie the plant to it to keep it standing up
    and flush it flush flush flush

4. well i used about idk anywere from a half to quarter jar lol of unsulferd molasses and this was not on purpose forgot to put lid on jar fell over blhh blahh but anyway i gave it lots and lots of water and that was thismorning and she is looking fine now buds seem notisably biger then this morning aswell but i would not recomend this at all in fact i dont think they will get anymore molasses for a while haha

5. Did you mix it before you fed the soil or did you just pour it directly on the soil?

6. Pics or it didn't happen

7. well i spilled it on the soil but there were alot of sticks leafs shit like that so i mixed it in 2 galls of water and gave it to one plant then mixed it with another 2 gal for another plant but i noticed the mix wasa lil dark and i looked at the jar of molasses and it was a lil low so i put the water to em heavy for a few mins and i aint gunna post a pic not my style dont give a shit if climbstoned doesnt beileve me lol