Please help ASAP!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by woz, Apr 30, 2008.

1. I've put the germinated seeds into the little cups.

The cup was full to the top with soil and water and since the water has drained i'm left with a 3/4 cup of soil. The cups have got bags on the top to keep the moisture in

I'm presuming i've got to keep these cups warm so the only way I can do that at the moment is sit them on top of a radiator covered with a towel.

It is quite warm to be honest i just need to know urgently if this is ok? Will is dry the soil out too fast? If the soil dries what shall I do?

Please please help, I dont want my first grow to go wrong :(

2. I know I only made the post a couple of hours a go but i'm really scared i'm going to ruin my seeds.

How hot should the soil be? Quite warm (lights) or just room temperature? Its right near a radiator at the moment to keep the soil warm.

At the moment its reasonably warm and the soil is moist.

Should I just leave it at room temperature?

Please please help asap I know how important this part can be,

3. Quit stressing, room temperature is fine, just keep the soil moist (which you are by keeping a bag on it to keep moisture in).

You need a chill pill.

4. Thanks.

Yeah I was stressing, I didn't want my babys to die on me. I've taken them away from the radiator now. I'll just leave them at room temperature and hope they grow :)

If the soil drys out should I put more water in?

5. MIST gently. use a spray bottle, or an old hairspray one, make sure its clean..

6. Thanks Zeeb

7. anytime brosef

8. Try using the paper towel method to sprout your seeds.

It has yet to fail me.

-C

9. I already mentioned that I have done this part.

I just gotta hope they start to sprout now!