Please Help ASAP

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by agirlwhoneedshelp, Feb 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Okay so my cart was low and wasn’t really working anymore so my friend said what she does is put a lighter to the cart and have it melt a bit and then smoke it and it works. So I did, and my battery stopped working. I then bought a new one, it worked, tried the lighter thing and it stopped working. Both just blink everytime I tried to use it. They are both charged. What do I do??

2. Try removing Cartridge then heat up and put back on. Prob need something to hold it so u don’t burn urself

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the cart isn’t the problem, the battery isn’t working now, I have a new cart that should work but now my battery just keeps blinking

4. U could have easily over heated the battery

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hold a nail, Heat it up and see how long it takes

6. Now imagine that heat going thru the metal to battery

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kinda
    Stop using your lighter (really, just stop), heat traveled to the battery, and probable fried it, not sure why you did it again, maybe you thought it was coincidence, if enough heat goes tot he battery and it can fry/explode. Would have been better to use a syringe, dirt cheap and you do not need to worry about any safety issues..

8. Are u saying u replaced a resistor?