Please help ASAP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DemonicChronic1993, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Ey guys I've never posted here before but I'm in a pickle.

Can someone please help me understand or tell me why the leaves on my cannabis plant that's still in veg is turning light green on upper growth?

It's in soilless pro mix. 50 50 mix perlite coco and peat mos I think.

Attached Files:

2. Nitrogen deficiency

3. You sure? Thanks so much.

What do you recommend?
    Just ad more calmag or Epsom salts to my feedings?

4. I'm positive. It needs fed more nitrogen not cal/mag or Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate).

5. Ah I see. What is a good nitrogen supplement? Or I guess I must up the nutes I'm using. I'm using 3 part. EHG micro grow bloom. Thus I assume to add more nitrogen I must just add more grow or micro seeing as both contain N?

Once again thanks so much for helping me out man. Internet searches can be so unhelpful and talking to someone is so much more helpful.

6. Yes feed it more nitrogen. I'm not familiar with ehg but whichever has the nitrogen, you're plant needs more of.

7. Thanks. And do you know any good supplements or what to add to get more nitrogen?

8. I can't explain this any easier....feed the damn thing. You already have what you need.....either that or ehg sucks

9. I get what your saying man. I don't think you understand me. I'm asking a whole other damn question man. Like do you know of any supplements for Nitrogen . Like what products do you know of that has high nitrogen values or what household items do you know of that contain Nitrogen that I could add to the soilless mix. Do you understand?

10. And EHG does suck hahaha that's why I'm trying to find out what other things contain high Nitrogen that I can add instead of adding more EHG mix

11. #11 killset, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    I understand completly, you dont....You don't need anything else. Just feed it. There's no reason to use anything else. You have exactly what you need already unless ehg is total garbage. This is simple basic everyday under feeding that caused a nitrogen dediciency....stop underfeeding .....problem solved. That's not ehg sucking, that's the grower needing to learn to read a plant and give it what it needs.

12. That's the thing it must be ehg being thrash cuz damn I fed it a lot compared to what I normally feed a plant that size. But okay thanks. I'll up the concentration of nutes. Thanks for the help.

13. #13 killset, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Not all plants of the same size have the same requirements as long as the ph is straight. Some are light feeders, some need a heavier feeding....yours needs a heavier feeding. You can't base 1 plants needs off another.

It's like sending a fat guy to a vegan luncheon with tiny portions. The skinny vegans will be happy, the fat guy will be looking for the nearest fast food joint afterwards. ....your plant is the fat guy, get it some food

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Great analogy. You have a way with words.

15. Thank you I will keep that in mind. Once again thanks for your time

16. Ey new question please help again if you can man. How do you fix ph run off being to low in soilless mix coco peat moss perlite mixture. ?

17. What is too low?

18. Well, what is your ph going in? And out? I know coco is basically like hydro and uses their ph levels. Between 5.8 and 6.2 . But if you need to raise your ph in your feed water, you can use baking soda. On the flipside, if you need to lower, you can use distilled white vinegar. Or use ph up or down if you have.

19. The problem is that the ph going in is at like 6.68 but coming out at around like 4.26 or 4.36.. I flushed it once with neutral ph 7 water and came out at about 6.8 to 7 which is fine but when I add the nutrient water at ph of 6.7 it still comes out ph of 4. Whatever. Which is way to low. So is this my soilless mix off or is my nutrients off? And either way how do I fix it. How would I raise the ph of my soilless mix?

Do I make sense? Ask more if you need to know more

20. I'm a soil grower and can't be too much help. Ph in, ph out, ppm's, ec's, yada yada yada. That's why I grow organic. Just water and that's it. How are your plants? Color? Growth? Any leaf curl?
    Just asking some questions that may give some clue to other growers. Got any pics? They possibly have a clue to what's going on.