Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help, are these symptoms related to my use

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Carni, Jan 26, 2019.

1. I started using the herb 5 months ago for my depression/anxiety and occasional nausea/lack of appetite. I smoke one Pax bowl a day, maybe twice a week I'll smoke 2 bowls. It has been a success up until a month ago when I got sick with a cold. Since then I've had this weird pain in my stomach, not too different from my usual nausea. I chalked it up to anxiety and cancelled my doctor appointment. Then I started shitting yellow for a few days and thought maybe it was bile reflux. The discomfort subsides completely after eating, but it's hard to eat because I'm nauseaus. Another idea I had is that it could be hypoglycimia (low blood sugar), because the pain in my stomach is accompanied by shivering, fatigue, and irritability, all of which are resolved after eating. But I've never had this problem before, I used to practice fasting and could go a long time without eating. I've done low carb for extended periods of time in the past and never had a problem with blood sugar. This is affecting my life a lot, I lost weight, stopped going to the gym, and stop working my side job. I'm 28 years old. I'm seeing a doctor Monday. I should maybe add: no fever, diarhea, vomiting, jaundice, or insomnia.

2. I don't see how Cannabis can cause those types of symptoms. Make sure to get to that doctors appointment, even if you are feeling better, and explain everything.

Don't mention Cannabis, many doctors will put the blame on it and excuse what is really going on. (which is a red flag for finding a new doctor heh) Hope you feel better!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. And they don't understand it anyway. It sounds like you have some sort of intentional problem going on. I doubt highly its the cannabis consumption. Let us know and good luck.

4. So my symptoms are in line with an ulcer. The low blood sugar symptoms could be just a stress response to the pain. I still question whether weed could have caused the ulcer. It does stimulate appetite, therefore more stomach acid, so it's possible.

5. cannabis and ulcers cannabis and ulcers at DuckDuckGo

also, look up master cleanse. Stanley Burrows came up with it for his friend with an ulcer...

6. I'm drinking straight up aloe juice. Weed definitely helps with the pain and appetite. I lost 10 lbs the past month. I just hope it's not serious. I'm a hypocondriac.

• Like Like x 1
  7. look up this also to help expalin cannabis metabolism
    cannabinoids and bile acids cannabinoids and bile acids at DuckDuckGo

8. Ulcer caused by stress maybe?

9. Yeah I think that was it. It happened just days after a very stressful holiday period. I drank like 3 gallons of aloe vera juice this past week and I'm finally back to normal. It was 100% not the weed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice was it just the tub from Walmart or from a health food store

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello Carni,

You can consult first doctor, you can all your problem talk to doctor and doctor is good advice providing you. If you are using a weed, you can in day one time use normal weed.

• Funny Funny x 1