Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Need to pass a drug test.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankkBudz, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Hello I am an avid marijuana enthusiast who recently found out that in 14 days (from today 2/18/2014) I will be drug tested, either by my blood or urine. The last time I smoked was last night, and realistically I smoke around 1.5-2 grams of marijuana per day. I also smoke Butane Hash Oil or “dabs” every other day. What I am looking for is any advice that you have on possible ways to naturally detox my system and/or for your input on which detox supplement that is commercially available works best in a short amount of time. I understand that cranberry juice, not from concentrate, works well, but as I am in a bind I am open to anything that could possibly help my drug test come up clean. For reference, I am about 6 foot 3 inches and 150 pounds with a high metabolism. Obviously I will not be consuming any marijuana between now and my test date and anything you know about/have tried/have bought/have done that has worked for you to clear your system would be greatly appreciated. Stay stoned my friends.