Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE HELP! am i clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTownBlaze, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Im sorry, but i have a serious question. Exactly 4 nights ago i took a few hits off a blunt after being completely clean. I am going to be drug tested tonight. I have almost no body fat, and i have been drinking a good amount of water since then. Plus i have been working out each night, not crazy sweating but yeah.. So do you think ill be clean? Will i pass a cheap at home drug test? Thanks soo much.

2. I had 3 nights to get clean, and I drank non-stop water for those 3 days, a good amount might not of been good enough, just keep drinking if you can, but those home drug tests have turned negative when I smoked that whole week. They are really low quality, but don't always bet on it, and be safe.

3. wow u smoked for a whole week and got clean in 3 days???
    i mean all i did was take a few hits of a blunt, i dont picture it to be stuck in me too long