please help a.s.a.p.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chaoticbliss36, Jan 5, 2008.

1. growing in fox farm soil, fed twice with "grow" mother earth brand super tea npk: 4.8-1.8-4.3. also fed twice with water and small amounts of bat guano. please help me with a few solutions to this deficiancy.

Thanks everyone

Attached Files:

2. you prolly already have but...lots of pics on the planthospital link in the sig below
    ...gl:D

3. when did your plants start to look bad, was it just after giving them the nutes?
    Have you tried flushing them?

Hopefully someone else will be able to recognize those symptoms and tell you exactly what should be done coz to me it looks like they've got too much of something but I'm not really sure.

In the last two pics it looks like you're praying for your plant, how'd that work? ;)

4. too much fertilizer/ ph problems...flush with plain ph water. Fox farm ocean forest has plenty of nutrients in it for a few weeks growth.

5. you overloved them. do what durty nugget says then let them tell you when they need something else. They don't eat breakfast lunch and dinner every day.

6. Nutrient overdose! if you are using dilute nutrients just add a small amount to a large amount of water and use that water over set period (say a week) you dont need to keep adding nutrients.