Please help. 3rd week of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by topperharly, Nov 16, 2015.

1. #1 topperharly, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015

Attached Files:

2. My 1st grow. Can any1 advise me on how they are looking,

600w, 1.2m x 2m tent. Gowing in soil.

Sum leaves have gone yellow and sum have gone slightly yellow.

Please help im worrying there not gunna make it all the way.

Any help i would greatly appreciate

3. they look good, you probably have a nitrogen def, the buds will pull the nitro out of the leaves and that's normal, you can feed it nito but people usually back off the nitro during flowering, can you post a pic under normal lighting, it's hard to see what you got going on under hps lighting

4. [​IMG] thanks for the reply
    after getting them out of the light only 1 plant seems to have yellow leafs and not as bad as i thought.
    You advise i just leave em?
    Do the buds look ok?

Attached Files:

5. yes leavem, they look nice, good job so far.

6. they are defo getting worse. Seems like its spreading

Thinking of doing a flush then feeding on less nutes

What you reckon?

7. I would give them a compost tea but you can top dress with wormcastings for the same effect.

If you're feeding them bottled nutes make sure you get rid of plenty of runoff with each watering and make sure your ph is right.

8. First off you are fine this is normal. The yellowing happens as harvest approaches from the plant using up all of its nitrogen. Leave it alone!

What kind of soil are you using and what are you feeding it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

9. thanks for the reply's people
    Im using these for flower, guy in the shop told me 2 use 30ml for every 10L. I was using 40ml for every 10L in VEG.
    should i be using 15ml of each or 30ml tho?

Attached Files:

10. today

Attached Files:

11. Just a guess nitrogen deficiency, maybe try adding some see how it goes.

12. #12 GoldGrower, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015

hi Topperharly, your plant looks great, generally speaking, but the yellowing is from a lack of nutrients, this is partly from the pot being a bit small.
    Your nutrient bottles are to be used together but not mixed before you add them to the water. Does it state on the bottle how much you are supposed to use of each?
    When you say you are using 40ml, is that 40ml from each bottle? Or 20ml from each bottle?