Please help – Yellow spots all over leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by darkstarobotics, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Hi Guys

I'm pretty sure this is a common problem, but my Jackie White plants have these bright gold like yellow spots on some of the leaves.

As you can see from the pics, the gold/yellow spots have only started to affect a few leaves at the top and some of the very very bottom leaves have turned completely yellow and pretty much dropped off.

So at the moment they are on a hydroponic pump system, using IONIC Bloom & Boost. 1ml/1L of water Boost and 7ml/1L of water Bloom using a 30L tank of water and pump. I'm feeding them for 10 mins 4 times a day, they are in their flower cycle (2 weeks in) in 12/12 light cycle –they also get one night feed.

The books i have read indicate a possible magnesium deficiency, but this being my first grow, i just have no idea – but i do know if i leave these spots untreated, all the plants could die.

Pics are attached, and many thanks in advance for all your help.

2. sorry...here's the pictures

Attached Files:

3. looks like you spilled something on it?

4. big PH swings i believe

what is your PH? how steady is it?

5. i have this same problem, and read somehwere else that it could be fungus that spreads very quickly i hadnt foliar spread with anything in over two weeks so it couldnt of been that and they were spreading from one plant to the surrounding ones so i tossed it and cut all infected leaves ? this happened yesterday... how'd you end up fixing yours and did they turn out fine ?

6. Its some sort of deficiency. Not too big a deal, and I wouldn't worry about the bottom leaves turning yellow and falling off either, that's usually what happens when plants enter flowering. New growth requires more energy than the oldest fan leaves so they dry up and die over time...