Please guys!!! Need help fast! [DETOX!]

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Sep 12, 2009.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Well I fucked up. I got drug tested the 10th (before that got tested like the 20th), so I figured I'd have some time to clean up. Wrong. I have to go in for a drug test tomorrow. Last time I smoked... a J this morning... :(.

I am going to try to dilute my urine using the "DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING" method.
    DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2 - Marijuana.com

I plan on leaving right now to go and get those.

I also plan on getting a detox drink... maybe drinking the drink and doing the water loading method will increase my chances?

I MAY be able to skip tomorrow (it's a group treatment place, and it's all colors, so I don't think they would call me... but they may tell my probation officer sooner or later), but I don't know if that's a good idea.

Please, any help/tips at ALL would be GREAT!

UPDATE:
    Please guys anyone.

I just need to hear people's advice/thoughts.

Bought a detox drink that comes with a 16oz drink and some tablets, and a drug test.

I3-4 hours my test I Plan on drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).

I'm also gonna take some Vitamin B so my piss is yellow.

update:

Passed drug test.

2. Please guys anyone.

I just need to hear people's advice/thoughts.

Bought a detox drink that comes with a 16oz drink and some tablets, and a drug test.

I3-4 hours my test I Plan on drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).

I'm also gonna take some Vitamin B so my piss is yellow.

3. idk i never took a piss testt ever..

4. For the diluted method and the detox drink they both say it's best to stop 48 hours before.. but since this shit was a random test, I'm only gonna be clean for like 36 hours.

Just worried if doing BOTH of the methods will be harmful...

5. No lie man, you're problibly fucked.

Just dont show, say you forgot, and then go in later. Whats the worst that could happen.

Probibly jail or somethin, but still.

6. You have to call this number every day to see if it's your color. Today they called all colors (something they have never done). So they are gonna be real busy. I'm thinking if I don't go, they may not call me or say anything til the next test, which should be in weeks. I don't meet with my PO for over a month, so I'm safe there. They do say that if you don't show up it counts as you failed (but hey, they kinda have to), but dunno if they would actually do it. I passed their drug test 3 days before... damn I dunno what to do.

7. dont u have a homie or family that can give u some piss,just make them piss in a little bottle(visine bottles are good,then tape it on ur thy (to keep it in tempeture) and just use it at the drug test

8. The thing is they watch you take a piss. Now maybe there is a slight chance they won't with this many people, but I'm pretty sure they still would.

9. tell them if u can do it privately in the bathroom,trying it wouldnt cost anything

10. It's worth a try.

I just don't know if I should not go tomorrow, and eventually when they say something to me I could be like I forgot to call... they can see I tested negative days before that, and hopefully by that time I'm clean.

OR if they call me a day or two later, I can detox like I'm planning on doing, and I'll have a better chance then tomorrow.....

11. well i wish u good luck man. Like u said,i think its better if u dont go tomorrow and detox.

12. Well, my reccommendation is that if yopu are currently getting drug tested, don't be stupid and smoke. Cause then you get yourself into these situations.

Do this, right? Go get a small plastic container, Doesn't really matter what (As long as its small enough to not be seen, like one of those 14 hour energy shots). Get a few rubber bands, make sure they hold the bottle thing right. Tie the rubberbands to that hole that you whip your dick out from in your boxers, so you'll have it against your leg. That way, you can pull off the whole realistic looking piss. I dont think they really watch you pee, but if they were to do that kind of thing, they would just be in the room with you. Good luck.

13. I forgot to add in to have someone else piss in it. Haha. Showing up with an empty container doesn't help you out much. And make sure you wash the hell out of it.

14. The best I have gotten them to do was step outside the door and he said call his name right before I pee in the cup.

15. I'd say go, that detox say 48, u got 36, only 12 hours diffrence, 48 is ball park, you can take into account the other variables in this situation.

Your not just relieing on the detox drink, your also using the dilution method. That combination has to be lowering your chances of being caught.

Also try drinking cranberry juice, and a take shot or two of vinagar.

The visien could still work, if you tape it in an area where it can't be seen even if there is someone watching so that way its hidden, you have a chance to use it if, like you say its very busy and you have a windo of oppertunity to do that.

If you don't think you would have time, you can go for the fail safe, depending on weather you had somthing in your last test that should still be in your test today, you can use bleach. The thing with bleach is, it burns your piss clean so it can compeat with babys piss for cleanlyness.

I hope I helped you in any way. Good luck man.

16. #16 420alldaylong, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    just to let you know- having yellow piss will only delay it.
    they test your piss for creatine. and if its not there , they give you a retest.

when i was on probation , i would use strip detox drink, the 6.5fl oz one.

Covert Labs - Innovators of cutting edge products ---get this from GNC vitamins or w/e

instructions are:

1. drink the detox drink 2 and a half to 3 hours before the test.
    2. drink hella water for the first hour and a half to 2 hours.
    3. drink a pop or somethin to give ur pee some color
    4. take the test.

this drink puts creatine back into your piss causing you to dilute but still have low levels of creatine.
    i used this 3-4 times on probation, never failed once.
    my PO would always just say... "you passed somehow, blah blah blah, i have a feeling youre still smoking"

good luck, ik how you feel.

edit: and just to let you know- this drink is legit IFFFFFF you use it like i tell you.
    ive smoke the day before the test drank that shit and passed.

take my advice on this, and im 75% sure you will pass.

17. Another thing that happens sometimes is that if your piss is TOO diluted, they'll tell you to come back later. They don't fall for that trick, but they can't say you're pissing dirty either. Know what I mean? But I don't know, I personally just wouldn't skip it, it makes you look bad in the end. But if you're that worried about it, don't chance it. There's just ways around it.

18. Shit, forgot about one thing.

I am prescribed adderall, and they know it. Last drug test it was in my system... will this detox drink remove it?

I could always say I've forgotten to take it... :\

19. #19 420alldaylong, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009

they definatly DO watch you pee too.
    theres a mirror in front of the toilet and not ALL of them but most stare at your dick through the mirror.

and yeah, you can easily tell them "i dont want to take it as much anymore, im trying to stop"

just because that doesnt show up, doesnt mean shit. a PO cant say you cheated just because a drug youre perscribed to didnt show.
    most PO's dont even believe in detox. i know mine didnt she would always be like " Youre just stupid if you think drinking 1 single drink is going to clear you, weed is something that always will take a month."

so dont sweat that possibility.

20. Maybe, but I'm priddy sure the bleech would.