Please God Almighty!! Help Me!! I Have A Drug Problem!!

Discussion in 'General' started by underware_hero1, May 24, 2003.

1. WHAT DO I DO? MY WHOLE LIFE WAS FINE UNTIL I MOVE HERE! I STARTED HANGING AROUND WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE AND NOW I AM ADDICTED TO HEROINE!! I WAS ADDICTED TO HEROINE BEFORE I HED EVER TOUCHED WEED!!
    I FEEL LOST AND HORRIBLE. I JUST DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY FOR IT! I KEEP GOING OVER TO THE PROJECTS TO BUY A BUNDLE!! OH GOD PLEASE SOME BODY HELP ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO ME IF I KEEP GOING ON LIKE THIS! SO PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
    BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! I DONT LIKE JAIL! THERE IS NO WEED!

JUST THINK OF IT THIS WAY, IF IT WAS YOU WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WOULD YOU BE THE ONE TYPING THIS FOR HELP OR WOULD YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO? OR THINK IF IT WAS A FAMILY MEMBER OF YOURS COULD YOU HELP THEM? I GUESS IF YOU THOUGHT AS ME AS A FAMILY MEMBER DO YOU THINK IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENCE TO HELP ME?
    I DONT KNOW IF THIS MAKES SENCE OR NOT BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT I AM HIGH AND NERVIS BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE A DRUG TEST AND I KNOE THAT I WILL FAIL. AND I KNOW THTA I HAVE TO STOP. BUT WILL THAT MAKE ME PASS THE TEST? I MAY NEVER KNOW. AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE I GUESS THATS WHAT HURTS ME THE MOST. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I AM SCARED AND WHEN YOU ARE ADDICTED TO COKE, DOPE, WEED, AND ALCOHOLE IT BECOMES A VERY SCARY THING IF NOBODY ELSE AROUND YOU KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

SO PLEASE SEE MY STORY FROM THE HEART AND REPLY TO HELP ME. CONSIDER IT A FAVOR OF SOME TING THAT WILL COME BACK TO YOU SOME DAY WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.
    THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY OF MY LIFE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS. HELP ME PLEASE. THANK YOU.

2. first, lay off the caps lock. Now, you obviously see that you have a problem. You have 2 options as I see it. You either need self control, or you need to check yourself into rehab somewhere. Your best bet will definitely be rehab. You may think it will look bad, but being an addict will definitely ruin your life. At this point you need to do what you can to improve your condition so that you can have a normal life and then try to go back to college and get your shit together.

3. yeah, definetly loose the caps. i just can't take anyone seriously when they type in caps.

4. well first it is good that you know you have a problem, and that you WANT to quit using heroin... 2nd you should talk to someone like a drug counsellor or a close friend about your situation, and get more advice... then dicide if you are going to become a heroin junkie your whole life, or quit A.S.A.P.!! AND if you want to quit a.s.a.p., then make up your mind if you would rather deal with it on your own if you are strong enough, or go to rehab. simple as that. good luck! i am sendin out karma for ya.......

5. tbh if you need to talk about this I dont care if u use caps or not..If you have a problem I wont just complain about caps...

anyway, I would say simply lay off the herion, but thats a very hard option I know.

talk to the family? depending if they would send you to rehab or not..
    I wouldnt want to go to rehab tbh, specially if they know you smoke weed...I dunno maybe im wrong, but I just have an image of rehab as people who will stress more about the weed addiction than the heroin addiction, and that is bs..but thats life.

So...seek help within your family/friends...
    if your friends are using herion as much as you..get out of those friendships asap...I mean it..it may sound bad if they've been your friend for a time, but eventually you'll be stealing money from eachother for herion...i've seen it happen, dont doubt what it can do to a person for a second..

Make a choice, its a hard thing to do, but space from those friends.
    if they dont do it, then talk to them and try to get htem to help you..if they are true friends they should be helping you atm if they know about your problem..

correct me if im wrong anyone..a bit high..dont want to give bad advice

p.s..

If its a last choice...do rehab..but I wouldnt tell them you smoke weed.

6. Really, as I read this junk, all I could think is you're either gonna quit or you're not. If you don't quit, eh, well, it's your fault for doin it in the first place. But if you seriously want to quit, rehab would be the way.

7. In this thread he's addicted to heroin...in another thread he's trying to list all the drugs he can think of so he can go get high on them?

8. I don't think he's addicted to heroin, maybe crack but not heroin.