Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please give your opinions on my cannabis milk.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Samhyde, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hi guys. I'm new here, and am looking forward to posting with you guys.

I've recently started experimenting with cannabis milk. I would like opinions on how I can better improve my technique on making said Canna-milk. Here's what I do:

I take one ounce of "cheap" weed, and grind it up.
    Decarb in the oven.
    Simmer in whole milk for 35 to 45 minutes.

I wind up with 8- 2oz "shots"

The dose is fairly strong, which is the way I like it, but I'm wondering if I'm using too much weed. Should I use a smaller amount? Or keep doing what I'm doing?

Open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks guys.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds brilliant to me! A proper decarb is 240F for 40 minutes. Simmering in milk afterwards sounds right. You could certainly try titrating down, just try 1 1/2 shot next time. When I started counting drops instead of dropperfuls of my tincture I definitely reduced consumption with no loss of good feelings. Have you seen PsychedelicSam's recipe for tincture infused sugar? I'd take that shot of infused milk, pour it in some coffee and sweeten with infused sugar. The only thing I see you may do differently- I'm assuming you strain the bud- you can increase potency by leaving the bud in, but sacrifice taste. That would be an eight per shot, way too much plant matter.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I used to make "Lon Lon milk"(like from the video game Zelda) where I'd use the high fat content unsweetened soy milk.

Decarbed and would simmer just like your method and it was really great.

I'd add some spearmint and agave nectar at the need and damn it was tasty.

Not the best infusion ratio for potency but definitely works.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks guys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1