Please give me some feedback...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ihavenofriends, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hi all. I am a total beginner. This is my first attempt at growing. I bought a "UFO" light off ebay for $100.00, and 10 "White Widow" seeds from Attitude Seed Bank. 9 seeds germinated and have all grown into females (Talk about luck!!):eek: Anyway.. I have posted a few picks and need to know if I started flowering too early. The plants are all about a foot long. I'm afraid they will be too small and I'll only end up getting an ounce or so (from 9 plants). Am I in the ball park, or can someone set me straight. Don't be too mean, remember it's my first time...

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. They look beautiful so whatever your doin as far as watering/feeding is perfect.

Honestly though I dont see that 1 light budding more then an ounce or 2 tops.

3. How long have they been flowering?

4. I would get more light

5. Dang tha UFO is working

6. Wook at the wittle babies!:wave:

They look like my clones I took str8 to flower from the bubbler. Nice job for your first run, but ya gonna need more light.:cool:

7. Okay, let's go with the "I need more light" theory. Are the plants staying small but looking healthy because of a lack of light? If the light's not enough, why are the plants showing healthy looking buds? That's the part I don't get.:confused:

8. #8 Jörmungandr, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    Very nice so far; easy and cheap to augment with CFL. You can drive yourself crazy second guessing; just enjoy the weed you get and apply the instincts you're developing to your successive efforts.

9. U have a nice grow but with more lights +LST u'll get more product. If i was u I just use the UFO for one plant and SCrog the bitch lol ull get way more top colas than what ur getting now.

10. Or just add few CFLs

11. Okay. I know what LST is.. but can someone explain "SCrog" and "CFL" please. Thanks.

12. CFL got IT Now?

Attached Files:

13. Scrog is Screen of Green its a growing technique used to postition each stalk of your plant to obtain maximum light exposure by using a screen

14. [quote name='"Mizzike420"']Scrog is Screen of Green its a growing technique used to postition each stalk of your plant to obtain maximum light exposure by using a screen[/quote]

Let him read the article. Lol