Please give me some advise!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tanksta, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Well Ill tell you what happended, I was watching game 5 of the NBA finals with my family when I decided to go up to my room to toke. After I took a few hits I sprayed old spice all over me and headed back down stairs to finish the game.

As soon as I get back I hear my little sister say "You smell like smoke again" Im like oh my God please shut up right now. Then my he Dad comes over and is like you smell like pot. I am like oh dear shits goin down.

Now my mom that is a drug and alchol councler (Yeah lol) comes up to me and smells then says well talk later. Then she leaves the room and comes with a UA container!@ im like oh hell no im not going to take it and shes like yes you are.....

so here we are an hour later I know if I take the UA I will be in some deep shit. So heres the question, should I keep fighting and try not to take it or should I just take it on the chin and hope things work out

Thanks guys..

Tanksta.

2. They know you smoked, so just take it, and respect their wishes. If that's not smoking, then don't smoke while they're supporting you and giving you a place to stay.

3. just tell them straight up, no point of taken it haha, no matter what your screwed but might as well man up and come clean just sit them down and calmly talk about it

4. I would back hand my sister.

What a stupid ass family. You smell like weed, so you obviously smoked. Lets rub it in some more and make you pee in a cup?

From now on.... smoke outside their house. /thread

5. Best advice.

6. I think calling somebody's family a "stupid ass" one is entirely unwarranted.

Also, I think the issue is that he was chillin with them, didn't smell like weed, then smoked, went back to chill with them, and smelled enough of weed that his sister could smell it.

That said, yes, always smoke outside. Less chance of smell sticking to you that way.

7. Fill it up with something else other than piss.

8. Ignorant ass would work better, but I agree with this reaction. If my family was like that I would be pretty bitter. Perhaps it is time you took a T break, though. If you can't reason with them about it (always try to argue and debate before you give in) at the end of the day you are living in their house so... :rolleyes:

9. Give it back to them an tell em straight up you smoke. Tell them your reasons for smoking, if they're against it, do what they say. No point arguing because they've made their choice and your under their roof, respect them.

10. Hahaha, my family is a little ignorant about pot, but I've finally decided to respect their wishes and I have stopped for a while.

Your sister sounds like my brother. He just ignores me when I'm high or blatantly states "Fuck you, you're high. Go do your drugs."

I think whoever thought smokin' weed was a bad influence on their siblings was wrong - I don't know why I warrant such a mean reaction from him. I'm not hurting anyone.

Good luck dude. If you can break them (likely not if your mom's a counselor), then awesome. If not, you're gonna have to smoke away from home or not at all.

11. Heres an update:

My parents came into my room and said we still love you and we know you smoke.. blah blah blah then said that they wont give me a UA which wasent that big of a deal because I wouldent mind taking one if they all ready know. So I sat them down and we watched "The Union" my Dad was a total ass about the whole thing my Mom is an Ex-Toker so she understands more. They just told me that they think I should stop.....What ever Im kind of glad I got this off my chest. Peace guys. :wave:

12. Why the fuck would you smoke 5 minutes before you go back downstairs to watch tv with your family? That's just a bad idea.

13. Yeah I know...I dident think things through..

14. lol i baked my room out once and went downstairs, my sister was like "you smell like pot" i was like, yeah too bad its my new incense xD

15. Yeah that was fucking stupid.

16. go for it.. they already knew you smoked.. have a good talk and convince them to let you smoke.. :)