PLEASE give me some advice on whats next im screwed

Discussion in 'General' started by xsmokey, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Ok so let me explain my situation i have a car but not a full drivers license only my permit and my car is not insures or registered. Today i put some old license plates on my car and i had a temp registration sticker on the car from a while back so i drove to school which is in the neighborhood. parked on a street where many people park (not actually on school grounds) and today i come out of school to find the old plates missing and 4 tickets on the windshield.

The tickets they got me with are "improper plates", "unregistered vehicle" "uninspected vehicle" and last but not least "parked more than 12 from the curb" the last one is bullshit because when i got out of the car i checked and it was not that far from the curb.

ok so now that you know all this the tickets all said to go to court in mid november but they did not get my name it only says owner of vehicle on ticket, so do u think i can not go and get away with it? my question is when i finally save enough money for insurance and registration will these tickets show up? please anyhelp would be greatly appreciated

2. i suppose wed have to know where the old plates came from? were they an old car of yours? your family?

3. you gotta have all that shit bro, were you not expecting this to happen eventually? :confused_2:

4. [quote name='"Misc420"']you gotta have all that shit bro, were you not expecting this to happen eventually? :confused_2:[/quote]

hes asking whether he has to go to trial. hes not asking for hindsight man.

5. the plates were my dads old plates and im mad cuz this was the first time i did this also

6. [quote name='"xsmokey"']the plates were my dads old plates and im mad cuz this was the first time i did this also[/quote]

youll probably be able to be traced then. you should probably talk to a lawyer and see what the deal is. thats the best move you can do.

thats sucks that it was your first time too. a real shame

7. FUCK. i thought of an idea what does everybody think about this either a. say the car was stolen and keep it down the block or something? or b. sell the car and let the next person who has it deal with that shit?

8. Talk to a lawyer. A damn good one, at that. Otherwise... good luck getting your license or even insured or anything of that sort.

And saying the car was stolen is possibly the WORST thing you can do. I know/heard of people who have crashed cars or have done similar things and they always find out in the end. You would be extremely stupid to do anything of that sort. Just talk to a lawyer and deal with your consequences. Lying more will only cause more problems.

9. Or you can man up and take responsibility for your actions

10. of course he's gotta go to trial, you can't expect shit like this to get thrown out

and it's not hindsight, more along the lines of common sense

11. shittttt does anyone think my plans could work? im sure my dad could say his old plates were stolen or he threw them out or something, im pretty sure he would cover for me on this

12. You just gotta suck it up and find a lawyer. Sorry man.
    How much were the tickets all together? Or do they even say?

13. How old are you dude?!

14. the tickets did not say how much $, and im 19 ^ i know this is probably making me sound like im 12. I do not have my full license for a few personal reasons plus even if i did there is no way i would be able to afford insurance

15. and grow up... your a freaking adult for crying out loud...

16. why dont you just leave my thread. i made this for advice on possible ways to get out of this and help my situation. not for you to tell me that

thanks to anybody that is trying to give some good advice though

17. shit man that sucks.. i had no idea they can give out tickets for parking 12 inches away from the curb..

i still havent gotten my car registered to park in town so everyday im hoping that the cops dont pull some bullshit and give me a ticket.. this thread reminded me i need to get that shit done

best of luck man

18. I'm sorry, but you need to go to court, if you don't, it'll only get worse. A lawyer can help though

19. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Or you can man up and take responsibility for your actions[/quote]

Couldn't of said it better.

You really thoughtyou wouldn't get caught?? Lol