Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ellanode12, May 14, 2021.

1. So i'm I have to be drug tested for my job im starting in a week. I haven't smoked in 13 days now. by the time i get actually tested it will be around 20-25 days since. i'm a moderate smoker 2-4 times a week sometimes less. i have to go into the drug testing place. i'm worried because i'm not legal. i get a normal amount of exercise and my diet is pretty normal. i have a normal metabolism. I'm 5'3 and 110 pounds. Will i pass. Everyone says i'm fine but i'm worried they are lying. also i'm pretty sure i'm going to get that detox thing. will i be ok? please honestly is key here y'all.

2. i'll keep y'all updated.

3. Everyone's body is different.

I'm 5-11, 150 lbs, high metabolism, yet cannabis took 2 months to be not detectable.

No one but that drug test will be able to tell you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The answer is, MAYBE! I heard 1 month is the length of time it takes but it depends on the person really.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. get someone who is the same sex and is not using drugs urine ..............
    chances are you will not pass if not 30 or more days being clean.
    get synthetic urine there is the stuff that flushes your system too.
    good luck .

6. #6 Storm Crow, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    25 days? You should be OK. If they are using a swab test, I GUARANTEE you will pass. If they are using a urine test, your odds are still pretty good according to the Mayo Clinic. See Table 2

“Clinical Interpretation of Urine Drug Tests” (full – 2017) DEFINE_ME

The Dollar Tree/Dollar Store usually has "el cheapo" urine tests, so buy a few. Although not the most accurate, they can give you an idea if you will pass.

Tips - Eat a fatty meal the night before the test and a fatty breakfast, too.
    Drink lots of liquids (milk, broth, or sports drinks as well as water) and urinate several times before the test.
    Take ONE niacin or stress vitamin the night before. This will add color to your (diluted) urine.
    Be lazy for a day or two- exercise can release cannabinoids from your fat.
    When giving your sample, pee a bit, take the sample, then finish up.
    Do NOT "celebrate" right after getting your test!!! :smoking: If the test in "inconclusive", they may want to retest you! :eek2: Wait until the results are actually in before celebrating! :GettingStoned:

If you fail, blame your habit of using baby body washes (you have delicate skin. :rolleyes: ) and demand a re-test! If you have not have any cannabis, as I suggested, you have a better chance of passing with the extra days.

Baby Soaps and Shampoos Trigger Positive Marijuana Tests. (news – 2012)
    Baby Soaps and Shampoos Trigger Positive Marijuana Tests | TIME.com

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Synthetic urine.

8. i took an at home drug test.... negative

9. You're good. And I've taken a hundred drug tests. If all else fails you can flush hardcore with water to throw of the creatine levels and they will have to call you in for another test as you were inconclusive. Buys you a coupleweeks usually. But I'm talking about pee in the bushes type of flush if you dig.

10. Be careful about that "hardcore" flushing with water. People have DIED by drinking too much water! :eek2: Too much plain water can dilute your electrolytes to the point where your heart can't work. If you do decide to "hardcore flush", alternate some milk, broth or sports drinks with the water.

Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wonder if the master cleanse lemonade/syrup/ pepper drink used for weight loss would work. Remember decades ago robin on the stern show talking about her doing it