Please...for the love of god..help me.

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjTim, May 7, 2010.

1. no problem man i love helping people :hello: this is indeed a great online community, the best in my opinion

2. I'm just going to throw this out there but I thought the OP's avatar was a koala. I never actually focused and looked at what it was. Look at the center of the page and only look at it with your peripheral vision.

Deep thoughts, this is real life, you're in control. When I'm high sometimes I'll get these paranoid thoughts about whether or not I'm actually living in a vat of pink goo like in The Matrix and that this entire life is a simulation. Then I get sober and realize how ridiculous of an idea that is.

3. I hate that these threads ALWAYS have a happy ending...when can we finally have a thread where something actually goes to shit :eek:

4. Alright you start. Fuck up your life so we can all watch and be entertained by the downward spiral of terror and fear that will be your life.

Oh wait...that wouldn't be fun anymore. Come on man.

5. Why the FUCK would you ever want someone who needs help to end up killing themselves? I really hope you're joking.

6. Come to the list I moderate. Everyone dies. Seriously, there is a saying-"you know how you can tell a Troll on (redacted)? They're still alive after a year":)

7. thats all an illusion, there is no way to fuck up your life to such a point, there is no "downward spiral of terror and fear"

8. People on the internet are not psychologists. You should really go to therapy man, get some professional help. Sounds like you are feeling better recently but weed isn't a permanent solution. Hope you get better. Depression sucks

9. of course im joking

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. If you have the ability, see a doctor or more preferably a psychiatrist. You have the symptoms of anxiety disorders but there's not enough to go on to be able to guess a specific one. A detailed conversation with a professional should reveal the likely problem and probably a few possible solution paths.

If you don't have the ability, get it. Beg someone if you have to. The last thing you want to do is assume it will go away on its own (good if it does, but bad to expect this).

12. Yeah it's bad again right now. Wtf is this bullshit. Been like this for months, but it's gotten worse. I don't even remember doing anything all week. I feel like I'm a waste and life just doesn't seem real at all. It's so confusing..I wish I could put it into words.

13. I dealt with this for a short time somewhat recently. You should work any problems you have out with yourself, such as guilty feelings or feelings you did something wrong. Get the right amount of sleep every night, start eating healthy if you don't already. Cut back on the weed. I only smoke once a week now, try it. Hope you work this out soon. And don't worry man, you WILL work this out. :)

14. Hey man I got some massive mental issues myself.

I'd go to a shrink man, I'm pretty sure it's anxiety related.

They didn't help me in my case, but they might in yours :). Hope you feel better. I know how much this kind of thing sucks.

But hey at least you feel better with weed right?

EDIT: Googled it some, looks like it's related to stress and not getting enough sleep.

15. how about you stop smoking weed? jesus fucking christ its like talking to a retard. i don't mean to come off as insulting but most people won't exactly feel motivated to help if you can't put 2 and 2 together

16. I went through this exact thing.
    Its scary man.
    But you gotta remember. Life is awesome. It may seem like shit. But thats cuz people spend their live worrying about bills and crap.
    What you should do is, get some good weed. Prefferably a sativa. Smoke a bowl. Go some place with alot of nature, like a big field of grass surrounded by trees. Sit in the grass. Admire nature. Look how beautiful the trees are. Look at the clouds in the sky, see how amazing they look with the sunlight hitting them. Watch the birds fly by. Listen to their songs(bird music is the best music imho. Its uncomposed, yet as beautiful as the brightest diamond.)
    then take what youve seen, and use it in your everyday life. Instead of passing that patch of flowers, stop and look at them. Admire the beauty of nature.

We all have a reason. If we dont have a reason, why would we be here? Dont go lookin for this reason, live your life day to day. Be the best person you can be. The reason will come to you. But til then, you owe it to yourself to live the best you can.

It may not seem like it. But life is beautiful.

Be strong friend. I know you can overcome this.
    I wosh you more then the best of luck.

17. I am, because I've been there. A lot of my close friends have had these feelings as well. Talking about it, and knowing you aren't alone helps us. The only way I can deal with these heavy feelings is to realize it as soon as the negative thoughts arrive, and start to think of the beautiful positives in my life. Replace the bad with the good. The more I do this, the easier it is to shove the bad thought aside, and start to laugh about it. Godspeed homies!:);):wave::D:cool::smoke::love::gc_rocks:

18. Woooah omg my brother was going thru the same thing.. I even had to call for help for him.. He kept saying he is going to die and that ge was gonna meet all these famous rappers and shit.. He was talking to himself it was crazy dude.. it's mos likely the illuminati trying to take you ab make you one of them smh don't fall for it.. This might sound crazy but, it's completly real tge illuminati is reaaal!!!

19. You may find consulting a therapist helpful in discussing this matter.