Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Explain!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thejrod91, Mar 23, 2011.

1. hey guys! im new hear but been smoking for a while now ive hit gas masks, vaporizers, all kinds of bongs and pipes and weed has always been good to me...up until now. Recently i smoked through my new roor bong and it gave me a crazy paranoid high i never felt before Heart Racing, mind racing unable to sit still withought twitching extreamly paranoid. That high lasted for about 2hours decreasing in intensity as time went on. i have smoked from this batch before and it never gave me this type of high before idk was it laced?
    As time went on i kept smoking everything going well then boom! was with a couple of friends smoking weed i took 2 bong tokes and the same shit happened to me again less intense though. A month later AGAIN but after 1 BONG toke. Then about 2 months later i smoke 1 bowl to myself (i smoked from this batch b4 and nothing happened) and bam happened to me again getting very cold, runny nose, racing heart, paranoia and uncontrollable twiching...idk am i smoking laced shit?

2. No you just freaked out. You said it yourself, you smoked some of the same shit before and nothing happened.

3. twitching legs, fast heartbeat, and paranoia...it happens to a lot of us man, including myself. I'm pretty sure this is the onset of a panic attack, and honestly the best remedy I've found it to take a bunch of cold water and pour it on your face straight up. For me it immediately gets rid of all the symptoms and I'm good again. It's that easy--for me at least...

4. Or just be like "nah" and do something fun cause it's all in your head. Either that or go somewhere your comfortable or don't smoke weed if your gonna freak out.

5. #5 Retrosole, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    ^^

that happens to a lot of smokers man, I can link 50+ topics about the same damn thing...and it doesn't happen every time I smoke just on the occasion if I smoke too much/haven't smoked in a while...and yes I guess you could say its all in your head but that doesn't help much when your experiencing these symptoms...

not everyone smokes mids brah, sorry

6. Are you claiming I smoke mids? I'm not sure how you would know what I smoke.

I've had many panic attacks. It's all in your head, you just gotta be like "nah, man I'm freaking the fuck out, its all good" Then fap it, or listen to some music or something.

7. show me some pics of your dank fool :devious: I'd gladly show you my pick ups...

and I guess to each their own....I was just offering some advice to the OP

8. *shrug* dank weed & a sketch mood I guess?

9. I don't need to prove to some fuck on the internet who calls me "fool" how dank the weed I smoke is. Go smoke your overpriced New York "dank".

Come to think of it, I haven't owned any weed in like 2 months. All I've been smoking is straight hashish.

Are you saying that a way you can tell it's good weed is when it makes you have a panic attack? :rolleyes: Come on now.

10. #10 Retrosole, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    sigh, fucking 2011 members :rolleyes:

11. well guys u made me feel better i toatally thought i was smoking laced shit...

12. nah man you're straight, also from my experience bongs are the easiest way to get a panic attack...just try to pack small bowls and give a few minutes in between each it.

good luck and congrats on the RooR, had one but sold it as bongs just get me too high lol