Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please explain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gweks, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I've been blazing for a while. And I just thought of this the other day when I was high. Exactly how does the marijuana plant work.

Like, can somebody explain how when I grab off a dealer, I get nuggets, etc. Exactly how do the nuggets become like that, coming from the plant that we all see in pics. Cus i see leaves and stuff, but i don't understand how it becomes a nugget.

Can somebody explain how weed starts, from the ground up, to when i purchase it. The steps it goes through i guess is a better way to say it.

2. Weed, other known as cannabis comes from seeds. When you plant one seed

it grows into a tiny plant, that is well tiny, and it has tiny leaves and stuff. After it gets

bigger and the bees force it to have sexual affairs with other plants just like itself, the

plant creates buds which in other words are just flowers from the plant, that is why you

can find seeds in your bud if the dealer did not pick them out. That is why you get

"nugs."

3. Errr...not quite.
    The female plant produces buds, which is basically the "fruit" or flower of the plant. But if it is pollinated by a male plant, THC (the most common active chemical in cannabis) production ceases, which is why generally speaking lower quality weed has seeds and less potency than its dank cousin. A grower who knows what he's doing will separate the male and female plants (assuming he's not trying to breed) to minimize the chance of pollination occurring, and maximize the plant's output.

4. Oh so sorry no 1,000,000 for you:(Lol just kidding.

Marijuana grows,then while its in the flowering stage it produces buds.These buds after matured are cut of and trimmed.Then they are hung to dry,after they dry for awhile you can put them in jars to cure or you could put them in brown paper bags then the jars a few days later.After they have cured you smoke them,you can also smoke buds that are not cured but they wont taste as good nor smell as good.

5. Dude I worked at a corn pollinating place a few summers back, taught me all I needed to know about separating males and females and the consequences.

6. Is corn pollinating as exciting as it sounds?

7. Haha oh fuck yea, 100times as fun as it sounds. Sucks being out in the field all day pulling off the spurs(forget what the fuck there called) off of the males so they don't pollinate the females. Worst part was, weren't allowed to smoke(even cigs) 100 ft around the corn fields, due to "contamination".

8. damnnn. alright now i get it. thanks alot guys! i was trying to find all over the internet how that shit works. =) thx for the info