Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please ease my mind about my drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smigsjones, May 19, 2018.

1. So i recently took a meps drug test i am 5’11 and around 200 pounds and my body fat is 27.9% i did not smoke for 71 days prior to my drug test i was a daily user and smoked about a gram a day. For those 71 days i worked out about 3-4 times a week sweating a good amount and i was drinking water and pissing about 3-5 times a day do you think i passed? Also if you have been to meps how long does it take to get your results? I am a bit worried even though i feel like i had enough time what do you think?

2. Also i smoked a gram or more a day for about 8 months before stopping for 71 days

3. And it was a UA lol forgot all the important things

4. You should be good but I'm not promising anything. Next time you have a test don't work out it releases the thc from your fat cells and causes all kinds of problems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This

6. Sweating and drinking water will not remove the detectable metabolites from your fat cells. All water does is dilute your urine so it's pointless to drink tons of water long before a test. Excersize burns fat which in turn releases the metabolites, yet it's a slow process.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea i stopped working out a few days before the test just to be safe

8. Ok but do you think i passed after not smoking for 71 days?

9. No one can say for sure if u will pass or not most of what u will hear is personal exp but every body is different so results of a test are different. I’d say your 71 days sounds pretty promising. Sucks that ppl are discriminated against for the use of cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Probably. Go buy a drug test and test yourself. All any of us can do is guess just like you. However after that many days you probably passed

• Like Like x 1
  12. insurance companies are to blame for the work place being discriminative

13. I passed an at home test a few days before my test but i heard the lab test is different and thankyou for all your feedback

14. Lab tests are different, they're more thorough but you need to relax man. At 71 days I wouldn't even think about it. I know you're looking for someone to know exactly if you're clean but that's not possible to know without testing you. Everyone is different but 71 days is an exremly long time to stay dirty. You passed the at home test, you'll pass the lab. Just relax bro.

15. Sounds like whatever your testing for is really important to you. Seems like ya got a lot riding on it best of luck

16. Yea your right thanks for the help my man appreciate it

17. Thanks man and yea its pass or get disqualified for life

18. For life? U dealing with insurance or government?

19. Its for the military so if you pop hot your banned from wver trying to join again

20. Oh nice man