Please double check my lighting setup

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by emt1581, Aug 20, 2018.

1. This will be for a single plant grow in a 12x12 sealed concrete room that's two rooms away from the nearest window.

QB288 V2 & Slate 2 Single Combo

plus...

2 of these....

[POWERNEX] MEAN WELL NEW HLG-240H-54A 54V 4.45A 240W LED Driver Power Supply | eBay

Which will give me 2 completely independent setups (which will be great when the plant is small because I can start by just running one light until it gets bigger. Save some money on electricity.

Then to finish the setups...

18awg solid core wire (I'm estimating 20 feet so I have 8-10 foot cords on each light)
    wago lever connectors (I'll see if I can just buy a small pack of them....or should I only need 4-6?)
    2 x 3-prong cord wall plugs
    splice kit (is this really needed or can I just splice with a stripper and electrical tape??)
    ratcheting hangers

Please double check my setup and let me know if I'm missing anything and your thoughts on the questions, then I can hopefully buy the boards and drivers and then take a trip to Lowe's for the other stuff.

Thanks!!

2. Well u may want to make a curtain tarp or white painted drywall to keep light in the area of plant. I grow in a open 6x9x8 and have used a whole bedroom. So I would hang a banner like sheet of mylar I think it's called. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1