Please don't forget next saturday!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Renaldo Dubois, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #81 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude get over it. You are. I thin quite a few ppl have tried to get that message across to you. How thick can u possibly become??

2. Delusional, to say the least.

3. Is that supposed to mean something?

4. #84 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Clearly just like you thinking you know so much and probably have barely travelled out of whatever redneck state u come from.

5. #85 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Yes which part didnt you understand??

6. Oh, for sure. The fact you have now made it personal shows all of us that you have run out of anything to say. This is about it for you. Let me know when you want to talk about Islam. I'm ready when you are.

7. As far as I can tell, you're just another useful idiot for a nasty religious cult.

8. #88 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Ahahaha i am ready this very moment man. How have i run out of things to say? I just wrote a pretty decent parsgraphs a few posts ago and your reply to thst wad pretty pathetic dude. So please:p for ypur sake, dont embarass urself too much

9. #89 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Yeah man. Whatever. Coz i can stand up fr my own beliefs without having to make everybody elses look bad?? I am sorry but i would rather be a useful idiot for a religious cult than be some old man with no life that is just an idiot with or without a religious cult that hasnt accomplished anything in his life.

10. [​IMG]

11. #91 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Am i supposed to take it that u thin this guy is an idiot aswell??:p

12. [​IMG]

13. Wow, if you are a Christian, you're terrible at it.

Good lord some people.....

14. So far I haven't seen anything except for some personal childish insults. Let me know when you're ready to stand up for your religious beliefs.

15. this renaldo guy , who says he is 63 years old, has been one of the most vial, hateful posters ive seen on these boards. When presented with facts that directly opose his vial hate, he will simply ignore them and continue to post garbage.

16. Another collosal glittering display of your dishonesty. Why don't you quote the posts I was replying to.

17. ??????

18. Thanks. I love it when I know I'm in a moonbat's head as far as I'm in yours. Oh by the way, "vial" is spelled "vile".

19. Either way, you're bitter and judgmental.... Something Christians shouldn't be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.