Please don't forget next saturday!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Renaldo Dubois, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It was one thing when you failed to understand the bible, but now you can't even keep up with your own bullshit? I'm done feeding the troll. Have fun living your little lie.

2. Momma always said, "stupid is as stupid does"....that's what momma always said.

3. Haha, I believe he was being sarcastic with that last quote. Or I hope so.

Believe me, that's not how Christianity says it works. Unless I'm horribly horribly mistaken.

4. humans?

5. Um, That would be the generic moonbat reply. Try again.

6. Please have respect

7. Respect for what?

8. Man, this thread is messed up. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of naked women walking the streets, but not for the dumbass reason stated here. You're basically stating that all Muslims are Terrorists. Well man, it's the other way around, all terrorists (or at least 99% these days) happen to be Muslims.

So by "forcing" (I'll go ahead and entertain the idea that they'd actually kill themselves if they saw a naked woman just to prove my point) the male Muslims to kill themselves with this ridiculous plan, you're killing off terrorists yes, but also lots of innocent Muslims (however I doubt you believe there is such a thing as innocent Muslims).

And by the way, what if your dumbass idea backfires and they decide to commit suicide by strapping bombs to themselves and walking into shopping malls or schools? Well hey everyone, let me be the first one to point the finger at our resident genius Renaldo Dubois. lol

And before you go calling me a terrorist sympathizer or whatever, I have no sympathy for the bastards that do carry out acts of terrorism, Muslim or not. I also happen to be not be a religious person for that matter.

9. Part in bold: that depends entirely on your definition of terrorism. Let's have a look.
    According to Webster, terrorism is:
    The systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.

Terror:
    Violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands.

I would say NATO is equally guilty of that.

10. Okay, okay. I'm seriously thinking of calling the entire thing off because so many people are upset like you are. Thanks for your input.

11. This thread is jst sad. And quite frankly offensive. I am a muslim. And ppl still wonder why almost the whole world hates americans. Wtf. How abt next satutday we do a burn the american flag day or piss on the white house day or shit on the bill of rights day?? The world would probably be a better place then and i promise you, way more people would gladly take action and be involved in that...... Happy ramadhan fuckhead!!!

12. #73 Renaldo Dubois, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011

From the reports I see in the media, looks like your brothers and sisters are doing that every day already. No need for a special day. Sounds like you're gettin' all worked up. Are you gonna strap on a bomb and blow something up 'cause you're so angry? Gee, I'm not even a naked woman and I've got the job done anyway

Just can't help themselves when it comes to violence. Praise Allah.

13. for the stuff your saying man,not all Muslims are terrorists,they even respect you guy's.Also I don't find this funny,we don't talk about you American's like this,then you don't talk like this man.Islam is all and only about peace,other people are terrorist's only because they don't see the light :rolleyes:.

14. #75 Renaldo Dubois, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011

A lot of us did find it funny. I'm not responsible for your reaction to a joke. God bless America and God bless Israel.

15. #76 naturalselect, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    For the record im a convert. So i am a white muslim. And u clearly hVe no idea what islam is about. And its ppl ljke you that puts americNs to shame. Again ppl still wonder why the whole world hates americans:p and yes if you follow the media ofcourse u will hear a whole bunch of great things. Make u just as much of an iggnorant cunt as mr rupert murdoch tat owns like what every bews channel u watch. And god has never blessed america. You have succssfully been one of the biggest factors of the most horrible wars in recent times and your reasons for these wars are egoistic and quite frankly dumb. And i piss on israel. God bless them? Why the fuc would he do that?? Let them suffer. This has nothing to do with me being a muslim as i already thought this way before i converted. So....... My point is. You dont know what religion is. You obviously cant follow your own religious faith very well as christianity preaches love for others and all that shit as well. You generalize. And make assumptions that every muslim is a terrorist, which would make most ppl raise their eyes and laugh at you. And the best part of all is that your retired??? Wtf, but tat must mean ur relativly old and you wanna be a whiny little bitch just coz you dont understand how te world works??? Go rot in a hole sir. You clearly havent achieved very much to be proud of in your lfe if you start a thread like this. Your pathetic. And others like you put your whole great country of the usa to shame. Think abt that next time you wanna be an arrogant little patriotic cunt.

16. #77 Renaldo Dubois, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011

Oh, stop it. You're scaring the children. Go piss up a rope, you religious putrid pusillanimous pissant.

17. You`re such a great shining example of Christianity !

18. No I'm not. I'm not and never have attempted to be a shining example of Christianity. The guilt crap doesn't work on me. Save that for the weak ones.

19. #80 naturalselect, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahah atleast i can say that i managed to shut you up!! Mission accomplished:) and as i said earlier. Happy ramadhan fuckhead!!! Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.