Please don't forget next saturday!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Renaldo Dubois, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Show us the post where I said I wanted to drive muslims out of America. I say your post is a lie and cowardly. You've just bit off more than you can chew.

2. is your wife a fatty

3. Brown people wouldn't be included because this entire thread, as well as many of your posts in other threads, are all about how evil you think muslims and people of arab descent are. Klan- because your way of thinking fits perfectly with the Ku Klux Klan- an infamous hate group in the United States that is built around white supremacy and hatred of minorities and any religion other than protestantism. Trailer park- because your opinions sound like they're coming from someone who lives in a trailer park.

Do I need to explain further?

4. OK, you're right, my mistake. You don't want to drive them out- you just want them dead.

5. You damn right you made a mistake. It's a joke.

6. I'm going to be naked as well, except I have a penis.

7. and ronaldo has a fatty wife

8. #28 Renaldo Dubois, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    I hate Islam. I don't hate people. I hate evil doctrines. I don't hate brown people. I am mixed race. My entire family is mixed race. There is nothing in my posts that mentioned the KKK.

YOU are the one who is taking something and twisting it into skin color. There is nothing in my posts to make anyone believe I am a racist. Being anti-Islam is not being racist. Islam is not a race. It is a belief system of political, cultural, and religious doctrines that enslave people IN MY OPINION. The fact you are an ignorant fool who is indoctrinated and can't think for yourself is YOUR problem. Not mine. Your turn. Please continue.

9. good to know that you and I are on the same page when it comes to christianity then.

Ok, so "brown" wasn't the right word. replace it with muslim. You're still a bigot. and YOUR OPINION is wrong. And how exactly am I the one who is indoctrinated? You sound like you have a fox news feed wired directly into your brain.

10. I think you have it the other way around lol. He brought up the joke in hopes of it gaining popularity, and being able to see all his neighbours wifes naked... Pretty genius if you ask me.

11. You better wear shorts. Muslims kill homosexuals. Christians just tell them their going to hell unless they change. Christians are much nicer.

12. No, we're not on the same page with Christianity. I see you are trying to frame the debate. You're not going to be allowed to do that. Now you have to show all of us an evil teaching of Christianity. That is your next assignment.

Are you so damn stupid that you don't know the difference between a racist and a bigot? No need to answer. We already have that information.

My opinion is based on facts about the Quran. Show us an evil doctrine of Christianity and then I'll show an evil doctrine of Islam. Your turn.

13. A lot of people don't realize the difference between a religion and the followers of said religion.

14. For sure. it's really funny to watch all the moonbats get agitated in this thread. They're so indoctrinated by political correctness and so ignorant of the doctrines of Christianity and Islam. They react emotionally to what they see as against what they've learned here and there without any real knowledge of the subject. Nothing funnier than an indoctrinated fool.

15. For sure. it's really funny to watch all the moonbats get agitated in this thread. They're so indoctrinated by political correctness and so ignorant of the doctrines of Christianity and Islam. They react emotionally to what they see as anthing contrary to what they've learned here and there without any real knowledge of the subject. Nothing funnier than an indoctrinated fool.

16. it's also funny to watch bigoted fox news zombies try to call other people ignorant.
    you asked me to show you an evil doctrine of christianity. I've already done that in another thread, and you know damn well I could find many more. And I'm sure that for every one I find, you can find an almost identical quote from the quran, and yet somehow you will still fail to see how similar the two are because YOU have been indoctrinated and had it drilled into your head, christians good, muslims bad, christians good, muslims bad. Ultimately that is the point I was hoping you and others like you would see, but it's a waste of time. you're blind sheep.

17. This guy annoys the shit out of me.

18. not looking forward to doing it alone... i dont think anyone in my area will be doing this.

19. No you haven't done that in another thread. Using the OT and saying it is a Christian belief is an error on your part. I know you're upset that what you believe is not the truth. That's your problem. Not mine.

20. the old testament is part of the christian bible. If it doesn't count for christians, why is it still part of your holy book?
    and why does every church still teach the ten commandments? why do people still use the old testament to justify their bigotry against homosexuals?
    I'm sorry that you fail to understand the book you've put so much stock in. Christian doublethink never ceases to amaze me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.