Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please....dont cry....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jun 28, 2002.

1. hmmm. interesting. i shall have to tell one of the local bong shops to get some Nitrous in stock.

2. lol theres been a change in the list... now instead of vodka we will be bringing up 2 bottles of Bicardi 151.... gonna get fuckin ROCKED!

3. Resurrecting an old thread. Stumbled on it by accident.

Just wanted to add to this discussion about nitrous, on the off chance that it comes up in a newbie search or something.

You don't have to get it at a head shop. Most metro areas in the US have at least one or two decent gourmet kitchen stores. And/or a Williams-Sonoma. Any of these sorts of places will usually carry boxes of nitrous cartridges and whipped cream dispensers (which make great "nitrous bongs").

4. Wow..i didnt read the posts in the thread..or even what the thread was about...
    but nubbin...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA..that name just had me rolling for about 5minutes...nuuuubbiiin..hahahaha +rep