Please do not vote for john mccain!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ziggyshugenadz, Aug 27, 2008.

1. uhhhhhh, what it means is that all republicans have done for this country is leave us HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT!!!!!!!!

what if one of us "little people" were only a "mere" 1 billion in debt?

there would be a BOUNTY ON OUR HEAD!

i would just like to thank the americans that came in supporting me (and their country) trying to inform the ill-informed. once again, thanks guys! yer duh beez kneez.

now before i get to off topic, i would like to reiterate my question since all you republicans seemed to miss it the first time around.

question: name 1(!) thing that republicans have done for us that was in the best interests for our country and the people.

the only thing i can think of is abe lincoln converting african-americans from being "property" to actually citizens (which still took another hundred years before we said "oh yah, you gotta treat em like people too!")

and DO NOT tell me the irag-afghanistan war was a good thing, my god. if you have to lie to the american people about a war 700 times, than you are probably not telling the truth (fancy that!)

oh ya, i forgot to say, WE ARE NOT AT WAR

ya, suprise! we are not at war with anyone (and please tell me im wrong so i can expound on that subject and prove YOU wrong). and if a republican can tell me the last time the united states declared war on a country than you win a cookie!

I just hope you people will pull your heads out before you go to the voting booths. but all i can do is hope.

"you can lead a horse('s ass) to water but you can't make him drink!"

peace and love

ziggy :smoking: (involuntarily sober for 3 days now... :( )

2. i agree with this guy mccain will be horrible when will people realize that the neocon thing hasnt worked and we need real conservatives again ron paul is a true conservative and would be my vote for president were he still running but id rather vote liberal than neocon

3. yeah I do. You just can't handle the truth. Most McCain "drill, baby, drill" supporters are upper middle class whites. Check the statistics... facts. These people don't understand what it means to be poor or discriminated against. That's what I mean by they don't know about REAL life... because last time I checked this is the life I along with many other Americans have lived. No silver spoon in the mouth where I'm from. I had to earn everything in my life to be successful. I became more than a pothead. I'm very successful, but let me just say none of it was handed to me.

And how the hell is the government taking control of our lives? Your an idiot! Republicans are responisble for the Patriot Act! They are not giving handouts, I just explained that! They are simply giving people the same opportunities as the majority... whether they follow through on those oportinuties is up to them, not the government. You just don't understand, because you don't live in the reality of racism, sexism, or bigotry. Minorities and women have long been belittled by the rich white elite... how can you call Obama an elities, when John McCain's wife makes way more money from an inherited empire.

Btw, don't even get me started on the values of John McCain. He left his wife because she was crippled when he returned from Vietnam.. even though she waited for him all those years and took care of his kids. She wasn't beautiful anymore so he left her for Cindy McCain while he was sitll married. And he calls himself a Christian? bullshit... he's just as fucked up as GWB, and you republicans are right... he's not a third Bush term... he would be WORSE than a third Bush term.

Wake up naive fool. Come to the real side of America. The part of America that actually runs the country. The underpaid minority worker, who can't rise up not because they don't want to, but because we have created a situation where it is very difficult for them to do so. Growing up in a neighborhood infested with drugs and crime, failures of the government, makes it hard to succeed. Why does the government turn around and arrest the poor drug user, instead of pursuing the rich white males responsible for the importation of drugs into this country? Come on, racism will never go away.

4. I definatly will not vote for MCBUSH< more of these policies?

So vote for mcain because:

A) Our economy is so strong from current policies

B) US dollar is strongest in the world

C) Our relations with other countries is at it's best with Mcbush poicies

D) We have all of the oil we need , and therefore need more OIL PREZS

E) NONE OF THE ABOVE

IF YOU ANSWERED E you won.

I will vote for Obama,

Is anyone aware of the grades these nominees got from MPP , thats the marijuana policy project.

THEY GRADED EACH PERSON ON THEIR STANCE ON MARIJUANA> and........ MCAIN GOT AN F
    OBAMA GOT AN A+
    If you like your marijuana, why would you vote for Mcain?

nuf said. PLEASE SEE THE VIDEO ON MMP>ORG they arent voting for MCAIN
    http://tv.mpp.org/news/marijuana-policy-presidential-video-voter-guide/

5. mccain all the way...obama has no idea what hes doing and no personal experience mccains the one for the job. please do not vote by choseing party.

6. he presented an opinion not facts.

7. Name calling is not allowed! Shame on you!

8. ure an IDOIT?!

at least use correct spelling when calling someone an IDIOT :rolleyes:

9. he voted with bush 90% of the time during bushs administration