Please do not vote for john mccain!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ziggyshugenadz, Aug 27, 2008.

1. A few more articles citing Mccains storied temper issues.

You all talk about how you want a president who can lead in times of crisis with clear, decisive action. Do you really want someone prone to emotional outbreaks?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/19/AR2008041902224.html

http://www.slate.com/id/2190109/

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0208/Via_Santorum_Romney_camp_raises_McCain_temper.html

And how can you say anyone is prepared to deal with a nuke attack when there have been only two, both on the same country during the same war, in the history of the world (coincidentally, both by us). Nuclear war is a totally unknown scenario. All anyone has at this point are theories and speculation as to what might go down.

2. #42 Loner Stoner, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    this is exactly why marijuana is illegal in this country. Because we keep electing white men with big business and the oil businesses in bed. McCain is not the person you want to vote for if you love weed, or the economy period. McCain will continue the recession while those who need no further benefit will benefit.

Obama brings something different, something new. An America where common people can make it. I'm thinking at least 90 percent of the supporters for McCain don't know shit about real life. Born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Born in the street raised in the street that's me... and I know that life is not set up for ALL to have the same opportunities. Yes, a lot has to do with individual desire but still, too many kids are not going to college creating a huge lower class, and a large criminal class (ever been to Newark, detroit, or East San Antonio.. I doubt it, but I have).

McCain won't get elected, because he has too many incompetent supporters and staff members that say very idiotic things. If he really wants to lead us, he must first drop his cocky attitude and start acting like running for office is a big deal... and not his birth right.

3. Btw,

if you are truly concerned about terrorism or Russia invading us join the Marine Corps. Oh, but you're too stoned right. Typical McCain supporters talk the talk, but won't walk the walk.

And before you say anything, I was active duty Marine Corps for 6 years.. honorable discharge after 2006 in Iraq (second time). And let me just say, other countries that hate us, only hate us because Republicans keep fucking with other people's ways of life over there. Foreign policy and invading the middle east is quite different. Obama with Biden as his VP will have the tools he needs to be successful in foreign policy.

Inexperience is not a good attack on Obama either, because he uses his vast intelligence to surround himself with people that DO have experience (Joe Biden, Bill and Hillary, etc.) you have to give him credit for that. Besides, did GWB have any experience when he came into office..... NO.

4. #44 5k33t0, Aug 28, 2008
    Obama is a terrorist in waiting...
    he said Iran is no threat? didn't they just develop nuclear weapons TO USE ON THEIR ENEMIES!?! islamic people generally don't like the U.S. from what i can tell...

o yeah, the night obama announced his intentions to run he had a party at the house of a professor from the U of illinois, chicago... I can't recall the guy's name right now but it was something like al jizzer muhammad or something haha... that guy MADE A TERRORIST CULT in the 60s called weatherman underground that bombed the capitol, the new york city police headquarters, and many other places to incite terror in the united states citizens, he also organized riots, most notably the "days of rage" in chicago in 1969... my question is -WHAT THE FUCK IS OBAMA DOING THROWING A PARTY AT THIS GUYS HOUSE?!?

The guy said a few years back he can't say without a doubt that his cult is dead, and he said he can't say with any certainty if he is done setting up bombings on american targets... the only reason he isn't imprisoned is because of all the left wing high priced lawyers protecting him.

I heard this stuff on the radio today, there is no way in hell I'm going to vote for obama, it is a BAD BAD BAD idea for this country, I just have a bad feeling about him getting more power than he has now with the folks terrorist obama is chillin with.

5. LOL exactly the point dude. How did the inexperienced Bush do as president?

6. Would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge? Sheesh, learn to identify obvious fallacies before you get hysterical.

The best reason to vote for Obama is the size of these lies, and the identities of these liars, who've spent so much time concocting these lies, and being so negative that by the time election day rolls around, they'll have to claim that Obama is the Love Child of Joseph Stalin, and Eva Braun and Satan...oh, wait, I think they are there already.

The lies keep getting bigger, but the wheel just keeps on turning, and tonight the real fight begins.

I look forward to the ridiculous fallacies that the right wing will bring.

Remember when they said John Kerry would outlaw the bible if elected?:D

Lets hope the masses, are not dumb-asses. Here comes a billion dollars in Bullshit!

Catch!

7. are you insane? do you have any proof that Obama is a terrorist? Any proof that Iran has Nuke weapons?
    Islamic people don't like the US? Where do you get your info man??
    If you don't want to vote for him based on the issues, well that's cool.. but don't spread propaganda.
    That post is even crazier than anything the right wing radio guys say.

8. So you're saying that if a non old white guy becomes president that MJ will be legal?
    90% of McCain supporters don't know about real life?
    How about the Obama supporters who want the government to take control and hand everything to those who haven't earned it? Is that real life?

do you read your posts before you hit the submit button?

9. Please elaborate on this. I'm an Obama supporter, and I can tell you I do not want the government to take control of my life, or give that control to anyone else.

10. all the president is is a figurehead for us to bitch about.

11. Political arguments are as follows.

An excuse to try to make someone else feel stupid. If you don't have constructive rational things to say then please shut the fuck up because you are not helping. Seriously, if you think that by belittling another human you will get your political ideologies accepted then you are a fucking fool.

So please. Be rational. Don't just open your mouth to talk because you like to hear yourself be clever. Open your mouth to discuss. To question. Not to destroy.

12. Remember that trashy attack campaign against McCain from Bush during to 2000 primaries? How fucking low can you go? Here's why you shouldn't vote McCain according to Bush's team in '00:
    1. McCain's wife has mob ties.
    2. McCain has illegitimate children including a black one (god forbid :rolleyes:).
    3. There was an abortion in the McCain family.
    4. McCain voted against breast cancer research even while his sister was fighting the disease. (What the attack ads didn't mention was that the bill he voted against had enormous wasteful spending which is why he voted against it and supported nearly every other piece of legislation that supported breast cancer research.)

13. what the hell are you guys on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c&feature=related

and thats just a fraction of the bullshit this guy spews. Hes fine with staying in Iraq for 10,000 years and depleting the country for its cause. The guy might have military experience, but hes a raving lunatic, a liar, and a horrible personality who will do nothing but dive bomb this country further into an irrecoverable abyss.

Is obama a great candidate? Hell no, Ron Paul was, but if its down to these two, hell if it were down to a baby in a crib sucking on his pacifier id rather have the baby as the president.

We dont NEED military expertise. There are NO countries that have a problem with us that WE DID NOT INSTIGATE with our meddling bullshit. Trade with all nations, alliance with none. Peace cannot be achieved through violence, that is the NATURE OF PEACE. War has NEVER, EVER in the history of humanity resulted in peace, it has only been truces after millions of deaths and trillions of dollars of expenditure that have resulted in any form of conceivable peace.

You guys are actually gonna fuel this worlds madness by electing this stark staring insane nutjob as the president of the most influential country in the world?

I can't believe this shit, am I in a fucking coma? Am I hallucinating'? There cant be THIS many completely ungrounded, retarded people in the world...

Jesus...

14. Wow. that's some pretty serious heat against McCain. Of course someone could probably find something similar for Obama.

Ron Paul was the best candidate. Hands down.

15. #55 Tray Dub, Aug 28, 2008
    Word. Props for being a republican and still saying this.

Sorry for the fishing thing or whatever that I'm not supposed to do according to Zylark, but I don't really see the problem with it myself.

16. most of it against obama is from his past, who he USED to be. The reality of who he is NOW is much more acceptable, while McCain continues to be unworthy of free soup at a homeless shelter let alone presidency of the united states of america.

17. and McCain looks too much like Dr. Evil, to me. :devious:

18. Being somewhat critical of current US military adventures do not equal pacifism. One can be critical of imperialist schemes, and yet be willing to take arms in order to defend ones own country. And that is the difference here.

The US asks its soldiers to go fight half a world away in wars that if anything increase antagonism and probability of future terrorist attacks against the US. If George the lesser Bush had any brains, he'd hunt down Osama and his gang in a massive police/military action, not go on conquests with following occupations. Any military leader with half a brain can tell you that occupying a hostile country is assinine to troop morale and readiness. It sucks your military assets dry whilst achieving near nothing.

I did not say do not do fishism, but avoid it. since it opens up avenues of attack that one did not anticipate. For example, I could easily say that the end of WW2 did not bring about peace. Thus negating your first claim in your previous post. If for no other reason than it brought along the cold war. Though neither power fought directly, they sure did have a lot of proxy-wars, not to mention the insane MAD scheme of deterrent. Having thousands of nukes on hairtrigger alert as under the cold war is not what I call peace.

19. the worst politition is a politition. but mcains also a war hero. I'm not voting though.

20. #60 Tray Dub, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    I know that is not pacifism. But the member I was responding to was not being somewhat critical. He made the assertion that war has never brought about peace, and seemed to be implying that war has never helped anything, which implies that he is a pacifist.

True. I can't say WW2 brought about absolute peace. But it certainly did bring about some peace, like between Germany and Great Britain, for instance. So it did bring about some peace, which refutes Andro's point just the same. But I get what you're saying about fishism.