Please, do me a favor and bitch. Go ahead.

Discussion in 'General' started by HealthcareHippy, Nov 18, 2012.

1. What the fuck did you do today?

I moved to a duplex and fucked up my back. Thank god for the partying soldiers (who I've never met) who helped me move a big ass couch down a jigsaw puzzle they call stairs.

Fuck yeah.

2. yeah dude! congrats movin into the new place

i didn't do shit but wake up late from a long night of drinkin out in the woods with some friends, helped fix my buddies hot tub then proceed to sit in it for an hour sippin on caronas.

now im back home, sparkin up my last bowl. probably going to play some GW2 and hop over to the gym and work out for a couple hours then call it a night. got shit to do in the morning, ya dig?

fuck yeah

3. Personally, I love to bitch on the internet.

Let's see...I stacked two cords of wood and made eighty dollars. I also managed to refuck my shoulder in the process and now both shoulders and the base of my neck are throbbing.

edit: I forgot to say Fuck yea!

4. I jumped out of space today.

What the fuck did you do today??

In all seriousness, my dad helped me change my rear brakes and I changed my oil.
    Post pics of your new place brah!

5. I dig. Sounds like a pretty bomb ass day, I could use a hot tub right about now.

You like to work out a little stoney?

6. Now I feel like a bitch. That's some manly shit.

image-1909181080.jpg

Attached Files:

7. I just christened le toilet. I was going to take a pic but it was disappointing so I said fuck it and flushed.

8. Bitch, huh?

Well... today I spent like 2 hours trying to get this photo printer to work with my computer. Turns out there's no compatible drivers for Windows 7, but the printer does work when I hook it up to my camera.
    So I tried to put the files I wanted to print on my camera and print it from there, but my camera wouldn't recognize the files.

Then I went real low and tried to take a picture of the picture I wanted to print, and then print it.
    Paper error.
    Ribbon error.
    Paper error.
    Ribbon error.
    Finally got it to work, but the picture looked like shit.

So I tried to hook it up to our other WinXP computer, but that didn't work either because for some damn reason the printer service is disabled. Now I gotta wait until later and try to fix it when my husband isn't using the other computer.

2 damn hours, I spent on that. Just so I could print a picture of a shirtless Nick Offerman for my friend who is really into Ron Swanson.

9. That's a lot of crazy shit for one picture. Sounds frustrating as hell. This is why girls shouldn't play with electronics :D I kid, I kid no flaming!

10. I got fucking groceries, and my milk busted open and spilt all over. I was supposed to work tonight but that changed so I'm going to roll a fatty and go for a cruise. Gonna figure out my next move in life.

11. You know what they say, no use crying over fucking up all your milk :D

I could really use a toke but my bud is packed up and I forgot which box it's in

12. I've probably been building computers since before you learned to ride a bike, buddy! ;);)

Seriously though, I really do know what I'm doing, the problems I was having were not related to user error. :D

13. Slogged thru a pond repairing fence and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes....in November....gotta love Florida...

14. Haha I see, nerdy chick. Can I feel you *cough* I mean I can feel you! Computers always get fucked up when I'm around. I'm attributing it to some super power that haven't surfaced.

15. Oh hell no, barbed wire fence with metal posts? Did your family call the repair a family get together? Sneaky bastards

16. No crying over spilt milk here. Just gonna smoke this thing. It's not the best rolled, but she'll smoke just fine :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. Very nice! That'll do pig, that do.