Please determine this sex. :/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokeebears, May 14, 2015.

1. Im afraid its about to be a sad night for me. I flipped my babies to flower and I think they are sexing as males. This is my first grow so I'm no expert but it seems they are growing balls. :/ any opinions? Here's the first plant.

Attached Files:

2. And the second plant..

Attached Files:

3. 100% male, better luck next time

4. Both males, sucks man. My first 7 plants were all male. After that frustration i never got regular seeds again, only feminized or autos for me.

5. Agree with them ^ 100% males.  sucks, but i look at it as a learning experience!

6. Damn! I dont blame you.

7. Thanks everyone for the bad news. Lol. I still have 3 more to veg and sex. Hopefully they are good

8. Okay guys let's try this again. This is a female right? I sure hope so because I've spent a lot of time and hard effort trying mainlining and topping this plant.

Attached Files:

9. look as fem but give it a Lil bit more its still not showing

10. still too young to tell.

11. I'd say wait and see. Females usually take a lil longer to show sex.

12. Thanks everyone. I think its female because it never showed when the others showed male about a month ago. So I cut the males down, cloned here and threw her back in veg for some training

13. If conditions are not optimal, males appear to dominate in the genes.

14. true I've noticed this true also when you allow plants to stretch alot

15. #16 The_Real_OG_Kush, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Plant is not healthy. Mature healthy plants show their sex 4-6 weeks from seed. Stressed young plants can turn male early and not show sex early.

Female = 2 white hair from a tear drop
    Male = balls that turn into banana shaped sacks.

16. Plant has rapid growth. Many leaves. Strong branches. I think its just a late bloomer. At least it hasn't showed male yet tho.

17. Ok, I believe I see a tear drop now. Almost microscopic. I could barely make out the two white hairs. Also curious if anyone knows if mainlining affects the time to show sex in flower. I started mainlining these plants not too long ago.

Attached Files:

18. That's a bitch you got there!!!!