Please Delete the Political Threads.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Sublime4Life, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I dont know if im the only one but Im tired of seeing people argue about the presidential race. Its over. Obama is prez just get over it. I mean its just constant noise over there. Its getting really old. I dont mean to bitch but its just fuckin annoying.

2. I don't think they're going to delete all the threads about it...

I mean, it's a current event, it's bound to be talked about. :confused:

3. I know thought they would delete it like a day after Voting Day. But I guess not. I know its a current event but. Everytime I turn around its always Obama:Sucks Bawls or McCain:Goontard. Its just I mean i really dont wanna hear about it. Just like most people dont want to see the Presidential ads run year round.

4. that's what the back button's for

5. I dont even go there I read the little Latest Thread.

6. I'll just drop seeing I'll just cause more problems more than I am solving...

7. Some people enjoy discussing politics

I'd ban everyone who posts that fucking 'Cop Overdoses on Weed Brownies, Calls 911' link if I could, but sometimes you have to rely on your own brain to filter what you do and don't want to read about

8. Hahaha. And don't forget the infamous THC Worm nonsense.

9. We have a politics forum for a reason. If you do not enjoy discussing politics, just don't go in there. It's an easy fix. We're not gonna stop people who enjoy talking about politics from doing so just because a few don't wanna hear about it.

LMFAO!

Check... And Mate! :D

Werd! Someone made another thread and confused the shit outta me. I thought I was posting in the original, then eventually realized it was a dupe...