Please delete all my posts and account..

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by kraiz, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can i delete all my posts and my account?

2. I don't think GC allows or does that. Maybe a mod or senior member will swing by and let you know.

Good luck.

3. #3 MuncieWeed, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    Stfu and go away, delete ur history.

No need to be disrespectful, guys. -JD

4. #4 kraiz, May 22, 2011
    yo lick my nuts. I dont want my shit showing up in google searches. Ive got a professional career and shit. Im no longer a 17 year old pot head.

No need to be disrespectful, guys. -JD

5. To be honest, as long as you don't have your real name plastered on all of your posts you should be fine.

It would take someone a lot of effort to even begin to link a forum account to a person (I am referring to regular companies and people, not law enforcement by the way).

6. Did you post your name or something? In that case, it's your fault and you shouldn't have been in here if you were 17 anyway. I'm not trying to start a cyber battle with you but there is absolutely no way your postings on here could sabotage your career.

7. Guess you should have thought of that when you were a 17 year old pot head.

Now you're just SOL. ;)

8. All account changes must be done in person, at the Amsterdam office , Only on the first Monday of the Month

9. Fixed. See ya in a year hophead!

10. Your real name is kraiz? How many people have that name? How will people know it's you? From nickname?

Go and delete every single post you made, instead of acting like you give a shit.

11. ReformMaryJaneLaws can delete your account for you.

We don't do mass post deletions though, people need to take responsibility and be conscious of what they're posting. Even if we did delete all your posts, you could still go to Google and easily find cached versions of them, and there is nothing we can do about that. :p

12. booo lol

13. aww

are you a big grown up 20 year old now?

that's cute..

14. Lol this thread is funny, a bit mean spirited, but funneh none the less.

15. wow All I saw was a guy with a simple request

and he just got a bunch of shit for it

if you cant help ..
    well then being a huge asshole, i guess thats plan B, right?

16. #16 .AcidTrip., May 23, 2011
    That must be one hell of a career for a 20 year old, specially to go back to go a forum you were on in 2007 and ask the mods t delete each and every post you have made which has no personal information whatsoever.

Just saying it's a weird excuse nt that you don't have the right ofcourse.

the easiest thing you could do is delete a your threads manually and as fr the posts it will be buried in old threads so its cool :)

17. I'm going to close this since the question has been answered. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.